1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Google Adwords Campaign Creation and Optimization

Discussion in 'Services' started by jewelraz, Aug 22, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,

I am offering you free adwords accounts setup, consultation and campaign optimization for whole month! If you get good results then from the following month you need to pay me for further campaigns, ad copies, or keywords optimization.

If you don't know much about me then I would like to let you know that I am the owner of SEO Service Provider and I am Google Adwords certified. Here is my adwords certificate link:

https://www.google.com/partners/#i_profile;idtf=105872172950350787736;

and My company SEO-Service-Provider.org is a Google partner company in Bangladesh. Besides, I am top rated Freelancer in Upwork, Freelancer and Elance. Here you can see my upwork profile:

upwork.com/freelancers/~018a06e393f0f6d778?viewMode=1

If you are satisfied with my services and get good results from your adwords campaign(s) and plan to keep me ongoing basis for your adwords optimization, then my charge from the next month will be like this:

$100 (If your ad spending to Google is $600 in a month)

$300 (If your ad spending to Google is $3000 in a month)

$500 (If your ad spending to Google is $5000 in a month)

If you would like to talk to me for anything you could add me to your skype. Here is my skype id: dsebdblog

Before sending me skype request please mention where did you get this skype id and what's the purpose of adding me. It will help me to recognize your profiles from time wasters!

jewelraz, Aug 22, 2015 IP
  2. jewelraz

jewelraz Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This offer expired on September, 2015. Offer was valid for next 30 days from the day it was posted. If you contact me for adwords services then my prices are now as follows:

$100 (If your ad spending to Google is $600 in a month)

$300 (If your ad spending to Google is $3000 in a month)

$500 (If your ad spending to Google is $5000 in a month)

If you would like to talk to me for anything you could add me to your skype. Here is my skype id: dsebdblog

Before sending me skype request please mention where did you get this skype id and what's the purpose of adding me. It will help me to recognize your profiles from time wasters!

jewelraz, Dec 9, 2015 IP