1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Android app that scans and sums variable EAN code with weight of the product

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Taykun, Dec 6, 2015.

Hi guys,

maybe someone can help me. I am owner of distributing company and I would like to streamline our process of getting weight off an cheese (approx. 10kg in 1 carton). Currently we manually check the label and write the weight on the paper. This is time consuming and also leads to errors. Usually we miss a few kilos in every batch of cheese. This can be quite costly at the end of the year!!

There are already tons of barcode scanners but I cannot find scanner that support variable EAN codes which contains weight of the product. Anyone knows such program or is willing to program such simple app?

I can provide EAN code sample and explanation and i expect two functions. Program should sum all scanned weights of the products and user should have an option to send this result via email to the administrator in the office (who is preparing invoices/delivery notes).

Thank you for your help!!

Regards,
    Tadej

Taykun, Dec 6, 2015 IP
  2. HowDoYou

HowDoYou Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sent you a PM. I can develop this application for you, I've programmed a similar app a few months ago that can be modified to accommodate your needs quickly.

HowDoYou, Dec 6, 2015 IP