1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying I Buy Hosting Reviews from Hosting Customers (get $2 for one minute work)

Discussion in 'Services' started by q7m, Dec 3, 2015.

I've started a hosting review site and I need some reviews from hosting customers.

I pay $2 / review
    (up to 3 reviews per user)

Please read the rules before posting your review and asking for payment:
    • You must be a real hosting customer. Your review must be real, based on your own experience.
    • Your review must be honest. We're not looking for positive reviews, but for honest reviews.
    • The length of the review is not very important, as long as it contains relevant details. Keep in mind that your review must be helpful for readers.
    • The low quality reviews will not be approved (will not appear on our site) and will not be paid.
    • We DON'T pay for reviews about free hosts, even they also have paid plans (000webhost, x10hosting and others).
    • We only pay for reviews of hosting companies in top 100,000 Alexa. You can review any hosting company, but we don't pay for those with Alexa rank higher than 100,000.
    • We don't pay for reviews about HostGator, Godaddy, 1&1 (we already have lots of reviews about these hosts that only needs to be published).
    Here's the list of hosts with Alexa ranks:
    >>>
    http://HostReviewCoupon.com/hosting_list.php <<<

If your host is not in the list, you can submit it yourself.

Hosting companies owners can sign up (or contact us) in order to learn how to have their host listed at the top of our hosting list (homepage and categories pages).

q7m, Dec 3, 2015 IP
  2. ViolentAJ

ViolentAJ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Too bad that I cannot write a hosting review for you since I use a big company. How about domain registrars?

ViolentAJ, Dec 5, 2015 IP
  3. jitendra05

jitendra05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can do this and you can add me on Skype : johny.mazee

jitendra05, Dec 6, 2015 IP