1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site Launched now need experts advice for promotion and SEO (digitaljobdone.com)

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by harshalone, Dec 3, 2015.

Hi All,

First of all I would like to thank all of you who helped me out to choose right domain for my new site. So I selected https://www.digitaljobdone.com
    Now what I would like to do is to promote my site to actual freelancers who will publish there services on it. I already know lots of people who will purchase there services as I own a cloud computing business locally in north east of UK.
    So basically I need your help and advice,
    What keywords I should target to get more relevant traffic on my website.

Also I would like to know how do you feel my site will satisfy in terms of usability. Is that easy enough to understand and interact with?

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks
    HLonare

harshalone, Dec 3, 2015 IP
  2. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Great domain. First of all you have to do SEO and promote your Site on forums, friends and blogs. After a year start with advertising.

Zoti Media Group, Dec 3, 2015 IP
  3. harshalone

harshalone Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi @Zoti Media Group thanks for sharing your thoughts. Can you please advice how should I search for relevant forums?

harshalone, Dec 3, 2015 IP
  4. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I mentioned in another thread and figured I would mention again that digitaljobsdone.com (plural jobs) is a better-sounding domain name. That is how proper English is spoken (you do jobs, not just one job), and right on you home page it says "All Your Digital Jobs Done". digitaljobsdone.com is available. You can get it for $5.88 at Namecheap or $0.99 at 1and1.com if you are a new customer.

On my monitor, your splash image flickers terribly. I don't know why, if it is interlacing or what, but I have never seen that before in the 16 months I have been using this monitor.

Your site's load speed was pretty slow for me. So I tested it with Pingdom and it had a load time of 7.73 seconds. Much worse is the fact that you have a total of 103 file requests for a home page with little content on it. You have a ton of CSS and JS files. Way too much, actually.

http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/#!/Ro7tv/http://www.digitaljobdone.com/

If you want to talk SEO, a slow load time like that is not going to help you with Google.

billzo, Dec 3, 2015 IP
  5. harshalone

harshalone Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi @billzo thanks for your input. I have purchased the domain you suggested just now will be parking it soon with the one I already have. Also about the speed I am going to ask my developers to redo some part of index page so that my loading time increase. Any other point you want me to enhance before starting up with SEO?

harshalone, Dec 4, 2015 IP
  6. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As I mentioned, that splash image flickers like crazy on my monitor. I see you have a CNAME set up. I usually prefer to do www and without-www using A Records. Your site loads even more slowly today than yesterday. Would it be a good idea to sprinkle keywords on your home page, such as under the Programming & IT section keywords about the services you offer with links to pages with more information (PHP, Java, Technical Support, etc.). That is all I have.

billzo, Dec 4, 2015 IP
  7. N Solanki

N Solanki Member

Best Answers:
    Hi HLonare,

You have a freelance website, and your competitor is freelancer, elance, guru, payperhour and many more. If you want to & more users at your site, then you must take help of PPC, Facebook ads, twitter ads & linkedin ads. These are the things, which would help you to gain more registration at your site in short span of time.

N Solanki, Dec 4, 2015 IP
  8. Shahidul Islam Rakib

Shahidul Islam Rakib Member

Best Answers:
    You should select the long term keywords, first stage: use long tail keywords with low search volume to rank and setup a good monthly visitors.

If you want to select the high volume service keywords, you should use Google Adword PPC program!

Shahidul Islam Rakib, Dec 19, 2015 IP