1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to improve the Alexa rank of my website?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Kiwiguru, Dec 1, 2015.

I've been updating the contents everyday, and post ads on classified listing websites, why it keep falling?

Kiwiguru, Dec 1, 2015 IP
  2. redesignunit@gmail.com

redesignunit@gmail.com Banned

Best Answers:
    you need to promote your content in to the famous social site for instant traffic this thing only help you for increase alexa.

redesignunit@gmail.com, Dec 1, 2015 IP
  3. Megan Spencer

Megan Spencer Member

Best Answers:
    Alexa rankings are based off of the traffic your site receives. This is an important SEO measurement and can help you to see how much traffic you are truly getting. If your Alexa score is low then an SEO analysis maybe in order. You may also want to set your site up with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools to manage these areas more easily. Ultimately it's about getting your site out from under millions of listing, getting traffic into your page, and holding your users attention with a pleasant worthwhile visit to your site. Ask yourself what your customers are looking for and why they might visit your site. Then strive to provide regular content that is relevant to your users while providing an easy user experience through easy site navigation, mobile friendly features, etc... Your Alexa ranking can change quickly so keep an eye on things for a while to see if your improvements are having the impact that you'd like to see.

Megan Spencer, Dec 2, 2015 IP
  4. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Wrong assumption, it's a meaningless metric. It is based off the users who have the Alexa toolbar installed.

dcristo, Dec 2, 2015 IP
  5. Megan Spencer

Megan Spencer Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you dcristo! After doing some deeper research through Alexa about how their rankings are generated I agree with you. This ranking may have much less importance than many other rankings. So at this point I would like to apologize to the OP for putting so much emphasis on the Alexa ranking. It was based on the best information I had at the time and was not intended to mislead the OP. However, if you want to improve your site traffic or search rankings some of the info suggested in my original post may help you to do that. Again I apologize for any confusion I may have caused and I appreciate dcristo helping me to learn a valuable marketing lesson.

Megan Spencer, Dec 3, 2015 IP