1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Python Programer needed.

Discussion in 'Programming' started by avantemedia, Dec 1, 2015.

Please send me quotes,

I need a python coder to help for Kodi.

I Want to download a zip file extract and copy items contained inside, it will be a folder tree for 2 different locations. I need this to be done with a progress bar so I can roll out updates to my users.

Ideally this would be in 1 step but if its in 2, ie download update.... message "update download complete"
    then second step to click install update again progress bar and something like "update complete please reboot your box"

The items in the filetree, I dont want copy a folder and overwrite everything in it. I want it to overwrite what I have and keep intact the folders that have not been updated.

example, dextertv has username and password, this does not need me to udpate anything. But if I push an update without the dexter folder I dont want the system to "delete" this folder if that makes sense?

I believe its fairly simple but I dont know, and all I need is a simple python script!

avantemedia, Dec 1, 2015 IP