1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Interested in link exchange with adult sites

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sadiego, Dec 1, 2015.

hello,

i´ve a site named mahometown and I´m interested in plug link exchange with other webmasters. Plug link exchange is better because I think normal text link exchange does not work very efficiently in driving new visitors to a site, and it is old fashioned. A graphical plug link is simply more proactive.

Whoever has a site with 1000+ daily uv is welcome! Babe, milf, teen, almost any niche

To add your plug: I will create a plug for your site, linking to a nice gallery or picture inside your site, and display that plug on the mainpage for everyone to see it in the group of plugs.

To add my plug: simply open a post or gallery page from mahometown that looks nice in your opinion and copy the embed code found at the bottom of the page and paste it somewhere nice on your site. Plugs can be from gifs, posts or galleries.

As long as my plug is in your site, your plug will be on my site. I will create it first, and then will be your turn.

to see how plugs look like you can visit bottomlesswomen.wordpress.com and see the first 2 posts

PM for anything or reply to this post.

sadiego, Dec 1, 2015 IP
  2. RoseKing

RoseKing Member

Best Answers:
    what is your web?

RoseKing, Dec 18, 2015 IP