1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you think of this problem

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by peacelover20, Nov 25, 2015.

Hi
    I want to know is there a successful way to write a Top content ?

For exemple if 1000 persone were told to write an article about : VEGETARIAN FOOD . They will end up with the same ideas . I mean how could an article be unique if we all have the same ideas !!!!. And how can Google chooses the best article if it is repeated again and again.!!!!?????

Thanks

peacelover20, Nov 25, 2015 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The answer is writing style. If the way you write the same facts as all the rest is different, then it is unique. Anyone can bang out a bunch of boring facts.
    It's like cooking a meal. You can serve up the meat, veggies and potatoes. But if you add some spice and gravy then the uniqueness of the meal will inspire your taste buds.

Simply put attempt to write with personality. Write as a human would not as a robot.

Spoiltdiva, Nov 25, 2015 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. Equatorial

Equatorial Active Member

Best Answers:
    Such an easy question to answer! :)

Mark Twain said, “Employ a simple and straightforward style.”
    F. Scott Fitzgerald wrote, "You’ve got to sell your heart, your strongest reactions"
    Copywriting legend David Ogilvy said, "Write the way you talk. Naturally."
    Horror maestro Stephen King, meanwhile, states that "The adverb is not your friend."
    And then comes William Faulkner, arguably the greatest writer of the 20th century, who writes sentences as long as paragraphs, and whose books will give you headaches.

The truth is, if anyone knew the secret of writing "Top Content", he/she would be wealthier than Bill Gates. The best you can do is to master your craft, because 99 times out of 100, you can easily distinguish yourself from the crowd by getting the basics right (grammar, syntax, punctuation, etc.).

Equatorial, Nov 30, 2015 IP
  4. AdvantageTec

AdvantageTec Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google chooses quality content based on the uniqueness of your copy and the number of words. They say that 1200+ words is the best, so in the end, it does not really matter if your writers have had the same ideas - what matters is that they are written differently.

AdvantageTec, Dec 16, 2015 IP
  5. AgileBiz

AgileBiz Member

Best Answers:
    I believe a fundamental key to writing exceptional and engaging content is to write to one person. By this I mean to imagine that a real person is in front of you and you are talking directly to them.

AgileBiz, Jan 22, 2016 IP
  6. Karri

Karri Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Depends what you're writing about, and what is the point of writing it. Most content I write is so that Google will index the site, and the players/readers/customers/fools will pick up the points they are interested in. It's unique quality in its own field, but it is also complete garbage if you start throwing in names like Faulkner, Mark Twain, or any other FICTION writer.

Karri, Jan 25, 2016 IP
  7. bengr86

bengr86 Peon

Best Answers:
    My rule of thumb when writing an article is not what topic am I writing about, but what question am I looking to answer? If the content you create can provide your users with answers, they will value it more than just random text on a certain topic. Be informative and down to earth. Write an article that's easy to read, in a style that users will appreciate. Follow these rules, you'll stand out from the pack.

bengr86, Jan 27, 2016 IP