1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Natibe English News writers are required for long term.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by qualityprovider, Nov 23, 2015.

Greetings,
    I am writing my requirements for writer. Please PM me back if you think you can do and are interested in project with your price per 100 words.

I'm writing down our requirements for journalists:
    1. We are going to write down 50% exclusive news and 50% breaking news now and later 30% exclusive : 70% breaking news.
    a) Exclusive news key is to write most important, most breaking, specially investigated informations, what nobody know it yet.. Our target is to write so viral news, that they have ability to appear at Google News category page & homepage even if our website has no authority yet. If it appear additionally high at reddit it's good bonus. Everything depend here on quality, which is king. This is 7 days test to see what we are able to write and how high we can go with those exclusive news, how viral it can be, using your own journalists base.
    exclusive news - ... here you are doing what you are best in. . Just write, we dont care what it will be. If you find articles to get in homepage of Google I really don't mind are we writing about Obama and ISIS conflict or Chuck Norris :)

If u will find out that Putin is gay we will be for sure high ranked in Google News

How it goes? We write article -> Share article on your twitter accounts as "Exclusive News", where u have contacts to others journalists -> If it's great topic, they read, follow and write on their websites -> We get backlinks and our authority grow -> If it's happen like snowball, our rank is growing higher and higher in Google News -> If it's really high we appear in category Google News and later Homepage Google News which is our target :) Path is not short but this is the process and for sure it's worth of it.

b) Breaking news key is to write most breaking news, in maximum 1h timeframe after it appear in Google News homepage. If we re slower than 1h, we never can get ranked. The thing is to always add additional value to what we found and write about. If we won't add additional value then it's very risky to get banned and finish business. It's long term investment and we are going to focus at several keywords to rank it in Google Search. For start we are going to write about business, economy and breaking news from world and U.S. For this 7 days we are testing quality of articles and then setup exactly keywords we should focus at.

P.S. only Native English writers can apply for this job.

Best regards,
    Dark.

qualityprovider, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  2. bogartkick

bogartkick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry to disturb, but I have a question for you. How can you assess if he or she is a Native English writer, if the way you write this thread isn't what it seems to be?

bogartkick, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  3. Vitarank

Vitarank Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is the seven day trial paid?

Vitarank, Nov 24, 2015 IP
  4. qualityprovider

qualityprovider Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes it is paid.

qualityprovider, Nov 24, 2015 IP
  5. pamon

pamon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    if your site isn't picked up by Google News now, breaking a story like Putin is gay, won't make it there. Needs to be tracked by them first.

pamon, Nov 24, 2015 IP
  6. Equatorial

Equatorial Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I imagine CNN, FOX, Al-Jazeera, Reuters and many more international news agency will sack their entire news team if a content writer working from his desk at home managed to break the "Putin is Gay!" story.

Equatorial, Nov 30, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones and sarahk like this.