1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need advice: free Wordpress booking plugin/whole theme?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Thirdsoul, Nov 30, 2015.

Hello, searching already for 2weeks... Tired as f... But maybe you guys could help me to solve this problem...

Im searching for simple plugin or for whole theme (with translation available).

item should look like this: People could add their own ads with date and time when they are available and when not:

for example:
    • Building houses
    • Small description how long i practise it
    • some photos from my portfolio
    • Other website users review (comments, or Stars)
    • and a calendar with availability
    That's all. I strongly belive that there in a Web such free plugin or whole WP theme, but i just cannot find it...

Anyway if here is somebody who could help me to find such plugin, theme i could make for your business, website: 1 logotype, 1 one page website design, or banner. I offer it because i work with graphic deisgn already for 4 years.

Thirdsoul, Nov 30, 2015 IP
  2. Naina S

Naina S Active Member

Best Answers:
    Magenet wordpress plugin has some but not all the features you want. However you can develop your own plugin with features like it from a wordpress developer.

Naina S, Dec 1, 2015 IP