1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I let people check-in at my business?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by i_am_dhaval, Nov 29, 2015.

Hi

if i open new shop and when people come to my shop then can see the my shop's Check-in option in Facebook

can anyone please tell me what is the step for this process.

Thanks

i_am_dhaval, Nov 29, 2015 IP
  2. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    I dont think that I have understood your question very well but if I have, then I would suggest you post the link to your website through which people can get into your website. thanks

kimanierick, Nov 30, 2015 IP
  3. Rahul Vaishnav

Rahul Vaishnav Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you want to put Shop Now button on your facebook which are redirect to your webstite shop page?

Rahul Vaishnav, Nov 30, 2015 IP
  4. i_am_dhaval

i_am_dhaval Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    no

for example i am going to visit some restaurant at that time i am going open my facebook apps and i am going to update my status with use of " Check in " option ( so in my wall status will come dhaval just check in " xyz restaurant "

so now my friend is going to open restaurant and now i want to setup his restaurant in fb check in so once people come in his restaurant then people will check in and his restaurant name will be come.

Please let me know if you all have still any confusion

i_am_dhaval, Dec 1, 2015 IP