1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What am I doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jeandarc, Nov 6, 2015.

As far as I know I'm doing everything correctly but I'm not getting any traffic...

I am searching for good keywords with google keyword tool, post good articles with 100% original content, but so far I am getting zero traffic from SEO...

Could someone help me out? I haven't really written that many posts (about 15) but shouldn't I already receive traffic?

jeandarc, Nov 6, 2015 IP
  2. domainnamescollector

domainnamescollector Member

Best Answers:
    Submit your site on Google Search Console. (It will help google to know that you site is live)
    Still no one can assure you that on which keyword the google is going to index your site on.

I do started a website almost a month back and have around 60 articles however, it is only indexed on 19 keywords where I can see my site on first three pages. Yes, Google tool do show me that over 55 links/pages are indexed in Google.

Submit minimum 1 article on daily basis and submit it url using Google Search Console. It tell google that you site is getting a new content every day.

domainnamescollector, Nov 6, 2015 IP
  3. Downloadfeast

Downloadfeast Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, first of all i need to check your website.

Could you plz tell me about what kind of website u had ? It's more gud if you mention your domain name

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
    Downloadfeast, Nov 6, 2015 IP
  4. LinkGenie

LinkGenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is a complex task. The ranking and traffic may depend on 200+ factors. Each website is different. So I can't tell you why your site is not ranking without seen your website.
    But if you are doing following main stuff correctly, you will get traffic.
    -Unique, useful, resourceful content
    -SEO friendly tags(title, meta, etc)
    -User friendly site design
    -Positive user signals

LinkGenie, Nov 18, 2015 IP
  5. glennyjoycelyn

glennyjoycelyn Banned

Best Answers:
    Google will have some algorithm which change many times in a year. so, ranking for keyword is not predictable. but, quality content and relevant backlinks can make it possible.

glennyjoycelyn, Nov 19, 2015 IP
  6. mohsin qureshi

mohsin qureshi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello
    Don't worry man. Keep it up. Practice makes man perfect.
    You must pua a glance once again what you do wrong? Why you cannot gain traffic. And what are the actual reason behind it.
    I think it is due to some prominent reasons. First of all re-check your content again. This is what we generally or offtimes not read properly.
    Another reason is that you may not the authentic tags for this reason seo issues comes. You must put the most relevent tags in it.
    Good luck.

mohsin qureshi, Nov 29, 2015 IP
  7. linkedfly

linkedfly Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When starting any online company or project I give my self time frame of at least 18 months. Six-months to make mistakes, and 12 months to actually build the company and get to a passive income by the end of the year. Anything less and I'm not really trying. The best part about these days online compared to 7 or 10 years ago is that there's more opportunity because more people are turning to the internet to solve all sorts of different problems.

When it comes to SEO I would say that you need to find what people want. The best way to do that is by visiting facebook, or youtube and reading the comments and sections. Find out what's trending in every major niche. And stay away from any major niche, and start targeting sub-niches for example it's no longer good to search for the keyword "dog collars" when searching for the keyword, "dogs". You need to dig deeper, read online magazines find a celebrity that owns a dog and the company that makes that dog collar, and then research that company online. See how many search results come up with that. And then create a niche site that's devoted to that dog collar, name of celebrity, etc. And then target a particular group of people, tell them why this celebrity likes the dog collar, why she chose it, and how it makes her dog feel while wearing it.

No matter what type of niche you choose, detail will always be important.

linkedfly, Nov 29, 2015 IP
  8. AlainJ

AlainJ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That's actually a good Idea.. Thanks :) @linkedfly

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
    AlainJ, Nov 29, 2015 IP
  9. Attie25

Attie25 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You try to focus away quality backlink . It can improve the traffic ...

Attie25, Dec 2, 2015 IP