1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Managing Twitter for Your Business? Me Too! Tips & My Success So Far

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by boko577, Nov 28, 2015.

Hey guys! I'm new to the site and signed up because some of forum topics seemed interesting to me! I hope I will be able to share some discussion with all of you from time to time when I find it.

Anyways, I've recently taken up Twitter as a means to promote my business of which consists of a couple of different ecommerce sites. I created several accounts 5-6 months ago but always managed them on my phone and found the content very manually and so it was a process. I didn't stay consistent until recently when I invested my time into thinking of new creative ways to find content and also to manage my accounts. Now I recently invested in some 60+ more accounts that I plan on growing and sharing with you over time in this thread. I hope to have a thousand accounts within a year, maybe even thousands, so stick around for my journey! :)

Tip for promoting your own company/brand thru Twitter!
    Company social media accounts can grow, but they usually are very slow in the process. What is better is to have many accounts that are relevant to your company, for example: a camping equipment site that wants to increase sales would have a tough time creating a company account and getting good results, instead they could focus on creating 15-20 accounts that post relevant content and then promote their business with the accounts later down the line.

Here are some pictures of my accounts so far.
    This first image shows 3 accounts that are relevant to one of my ecommerce sites. Between the 3 I've had 75,000 profile views this month (days 1-28 of November) so I've decided to make the first link between the site and the accounts by putting the link in the Twitter bios about a week ago.
    [​IMG]

Here is an account I started about a month after the ones above, but it actually has more followers. Currently gaining 1,000+ followers a week.
    [​IMG]

Here's the 28-day summary stats for that same account.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
    boko577, Nov 28, 2015 IP
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    so.... can we convert to this $$$...

robyries, Nov 28, 2015 IP
  3. boko577

boko577 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My accounts are still very new so I'm not really monetizing them yet.. I am in a Skype group chat with a bunch of people who do this for a living, I know someone with 6,000 accounts averaging a dollar per account a day, he's been doing it for a year and a half.. So yes, there is money in this. I know others who've been doing it for a year and averaging a couple grand a month & still hold corporate jobs. These people run advertisements for other companies kind of like Adsense, there's others who own their own online stores and make their money that way.

boko577, Nov 29, 2015 IP
  4. linkedfly

linkedfly Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    From your original post it sound's like you're trying to ask a key question. It sound's very much like you know how to make money with this by monetizing these accounts, you know the revenue potential, which is 1$ per account per day at 6000 accounts 6 x 30 days = $180,000 per month x 12 months = 2.1 million dollars and $60,000.00 worth of extra change in your pocket. So in reality, you already know what you have to do. Focus and continue with your plan and make 2.1 million dollars which can be done by the end of the year. Keep buying twitter accounts and monetize the ones you already have ( if you haven't done so already) and then find a team of people you can trust such as lawyers, corporate lawyers, accountants, business advisers, etc because things will get more difficult.

If you live in the United States and you find that you're generating this kind of revenue then don't wait and quickly register two businesses in the same month on the second month and structure both as (LLC) or Limited Liability Companies. Register one in Delaware and the other over seas. Register the Delaware corporation as a foreign company in the U.S. and the offshore company as a holding company. Treat your web properties like real estate and your LLC should take care of it. And one more thing, register one LLC per domain on different hosting accounts. On the third month get your own dedicated server and spend more than $100.00 per month. On your third or fourth month buy your own hosting company and keep that outside the country also. If you're going to play this game in life, fight to make'em feel it, and fight to win.

linkedfly, Nov 29, 2015 IP
  5. redesignunit@gmail.com

redesignunit@gmail.com Banned

Best Answers:
    this is good idea to earn maximum dollar can you tell me about what type of tweet strategy you follow for gaining more view and likes.

redesignunit@gmail.com, Nov 29, 2015 IP
  6. boko577

boko577 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For my tweeting strategy I scrape data like pictures and also existing tweets/quotes. I have 100+ gigs of photos that I've scraped and plan to use on my accounts. The accounts that are related to each other, I will then retweet them once a day at some point. Once I started doing this, my impressions went up quite a bit.

boko577, Jan 8, 2016 IP
  7. boko577

boko577 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    UPDATE:
    So it's been a little over a month since I posted this, and I want to share with you guys how my month of December was. I moved homes and a few other things caused my accounts to slack for a few days of the month, I probably lost 5-7 days of activity for them all, costing me thousands of followers.. But the month was still very successful! The first image is December for one of my accounts, while the second image is for the 3 previous months. The impressions went from 84.5k to 400k something.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

boko577, Jan 8, 2016 IP