1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Can I Start Making Money Online?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Alex Lawford, Nov 29, 2015.

Hey guys,
    How can I start to make some money online? I have Design / Social Media Skills. I have 2 Facebook pages one with over 7000 likes and one with 13 thousand likes. How can I use both of these skills to start making money?

Alex Lawford, Nov 29, 2015 IP
  2. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr you design and media skills.

Webcenter, Nov 29, 2015 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    So what you have pages with 7k and 13k? I have 4 Twitter accounts with 56k, 25k, 10k, 5k in followers. 2 G+ community pages with 20k and 18k in followers. Pinterest with 11k in followers. What does my google analytics say? Well, only Twitter delivers on what it promises. The rest is so so. I don't know about FB, but I believe if I had a busy FB page it would be so so too. But then again, I probably have no idea what I am talking about as you'll have a few people here telling you the "secret" of how you can make a ton of dough with your FB pages. If only it was that easy.

qwikad.com, Nov 29, 2015 IP
  4. Alex Lawford

Alex Lawford Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I know my numbers don't sound jaw dropping but within my niche I think that amount of likes is pretty good.
    So do you recommend I change the platform I am using then? I know Facebook restricts the amount of people that your post can reach. Does Twitter do this?

Pamela Turns likes this.
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I don't know if they do or not. However I see a clear increased engagement rate in my large account. My posts get about 300-500 views per post and I get about 0-15 likes or retweets on average per each post.

qwikad.com, Nov 29, 2015 IP
  6. jfseostudio.com

jfseostudio.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    build niche relevant websites on topics that you are very passionate about. Link to them and with social media talk about them for a few months. Then resell them to entrepreneurs.

jfseostudio.com, Nov 29, 2015 IP
  7. Alex Lawford

Alex Lawford Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What Platform would I sell the websites on?

8. Jason Joel

Jason Joel Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can try on web design and Social media marketing. Both of these can help you to make money. You can create theme and sell them on Themeforest. Also create few gigs on Fiverr.

Jason Joel, Dec 1, 2015 IP
  9. Alex Lawford

Alex Lawford Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Cheers, thanks for the advice. I will set up a few Gigs on fiverr as soon as possible. I would be really interested in social media marketing but the truth is I wouldn't know where to start.

Alex Lawford, Dec 1, 2015 IP
  10. Attie25

Attie25 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can tell them your skills on Fiverr . If they want they will find you . You rest assured , everyone's needs are huge so you are looking for the ability to be very high . Give them a confidence that they can recommend to friends or relatives .

Attie25, Dec 1, 2015 IP
  11. AZ Website Solution

AZ Website Solution Banned

Best Answers:
    hello,

I suggest for you, you can easy way from take online money, can you intrest for photography???

If you can intrest photography so you can use for https://500px.com/ this website. You can sign up this site and you can put in the High quality Natural photos and If you are photos upload this site so this site is check for your uploaded photos and if your photo approve so you can earn money minimu $35 so you can check this sites and tell me,

Because I don't use for this site because I have not time behind this site so you can try it and give me your review.

Other way of the you can use Fiverr means I can give URL https://www.fiverr.com so you can create account and use it any type because fiverr is the best and any type using in it because this site is more than option give me so easily you can more than earn money.

Thanx

AZ Website Solution, Dec 2, 2015 IP
  12. Alex Lawford

Alex Lawford Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks you so much for providing me with this website! I have an interest in photography and many photos left untouched on my laptop. I have set up and uploaded a few of my photos already! would you be able to look at a few of my photos and see whether my chances of getting approved are high/low. URL https://500px.com/alexlawford . If you could take a look and give me some feedback it would be great. :)

Alex Lawford, Dec 2, 2015 IP
  13. Prince SEO

Prince SEO Member

Best Answers:
    Very nice
    Thanks for knowledge...

Prince SEO, Dec 5, 2015 IP
  14. Kenya Writer

Kenya Writer Active Member

Best Answers:
    I find People Per Hour to be a good platform, especially if you are just getting started.

http://www.peopleperhour.com/

I don't use it these days though, but you can try your luck there.

Kenya Writer, Dec 8, 2015 IP
  15. AZ Website Solution

AZ Website Solution Banned

Best Answers:
    your photos are very nice but in this sites more time after selling your photos because in this site you are competiter for other photographer so you can autometically generate feedbacks in its site and selling your photos, I can see your URL you can good job in site I wish you best of luck for more earning in this site, and I can share your link on social media on my account so you will benifits for selling in future ok

Thanx

AZ Website Solution, Dec 10, 2015 IP
  16. Atikur

Atikur Active Member

Best Answers:
    Start freelancing. Now a days it's the popular way to earn online.

Atikur, Dec 11, 2015 IP
  17. SEMWORLD2015

SEMWORLD2015 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have resources so why you are slow? You can start quickly. Social media marketing and any types of design job are available in different freelancing sites like upwork, fiverr, freelancer.com etc. You can create account there and can start work in a smooth way. If you perform better then in web design or logo design then you can easily earn above $800 per month but What types of design do you know?

SEMWORLD2015, Dec 13, 2015 IP
  18. Nguyen Ngoc Viet

Nguyen Ngoc Viet Member

Best Answers:
    You can sell your two facebook pages and try to focus more on an online-business website then you can sell commodity and services on your website and earn money.

Nguyen Ngoc Viet, Dec 13, 2015 IP
  19. InfinityDaniel

InfinityDaniel Peon

Best Answers:
    IF you have the time start up a business solutions business that you could offer designing and social media marketing / managing.

InfinityDaniel, Dec 13, 2015 IP
  20. algrant

algrant Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Alex. My view on this is to completly stop focusing on how to make money, and start thinking, how to become the go to guy and how to start helping others. The research into what the was the secret to becoming successful came to one answer. Help enough people get what they want, and you in turn will get what you want. I know it is difficult if you are desperatly trying to make a go of it online. Everybody in the beginning needs a job, Everybody needs to work out their plan, and everybody needs to learn how to become good with money (cutting back and saving). Having a job is your vehicle to get to your plan. Setting up a business , on or off line requires capital, and a great deal of effort. Good Luck.

algrant, Dec 16, 2015 IP