1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am new and I need a bit of help with Keyword research.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by BonE611, Nov 22, 2015.

Hi everyone,

I decided to make an account in this forum because I want to try to make money with a website. However I know this it takes a lot of time, patience and knowledge.

Right now I am a bit lost aboout keyword research. I dont know how it works or how to use keyword research to find a good niche. I am using Keyword pannel (google) but I don't quite understand this. Literally, every keyword has "low competence". And that doesn't make sense to me.

Also, how can I find a good niche with keyword research?. I've seen people suggesting to find a good niche using Keyword research. howevER i don't understand it.

Finally, should I get paid traffic to rank faster?. I don't really want to, but i've read this in a lot of forums.

Thank you in advance.

BonE611, Nov 22, 2015 IP
  2. jokulpapa

jokulpapa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you r thinking of starting a website, affiliate marketing type to make money, i would sugget browsing nichepursuits.com site. The website has lots of case studies from scratch...brainstorming the niche keyword research etc...

jokulpapa, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  3. wwstewart

wwstewart Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you mean they all say "low competition"? That means the keyword doesn't have a lot of people competing for placement with AdWords, so you will have lower bid prices and fewer people competing for it. You're going to want to go with keywords that have a high number of searches and low competition.

As for paid traffic, if you're driving it to a specific offer, then it depends. If it's good converting traffic, sure. But you never really can tell with paid traffic.

If you're wanting a site to be indexed quickly, you can use Google Webmaster Tools -> Crawl and have it fetch and render a site/page, and then add it to the Google index. Doesn't take very long to do it that way.

If you need help, feel free to pm me.

wwstewart, Nov 25, 2015 IP
  4. Jason Joel

Jason Joel Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is a simple way of Keyword research
    Make a list of important, relevant topics based on what you know about your business.
    Fill in those topic buckets with keywords
    Research related search terms
    Check for a mix of head terms and long-tail keywords in each bucket
    See how competitors are ranking for these keywords

Jason Joel, Nov 28, 2015 IP
  5. Abelo

Abelo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you read more (try blackhatworld SEO section) since you seem clueless.

Abelo, Nov 28, 2015 IP
  6. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    it is proving difficult to explain to you how you can start since it seems that you have no idea of anything as @Abelo said. Just try and find more literature then you can ask a question from a certain basic knowledge platform or check similar queries from BHW. or you can hire someone to help you build your website then you can learn on the process.All the best

kimanierick, Nov 29, 2015 IP