1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can disable Software promotion ad type in website setting. Yet, it might not be fully effective.
    We are working on something that will solve this problem(together with few other problems) :)

tomksoft, Nov 14, 2015 IP
  2. Paulrodc

Paulrodc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why my quality score is so low?.
    A month ago my account has 3 stars quality score. Why today I have only one and half?

Username: Pantrodc

Paulrodc, Nov 15, 2015 IP
  3. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    First of all, please always remember to check our Publisher Knowledgebase available after logging in.
    Here is the answer copy pasted:

tomksoft, Nov 15, 2015 IP
  4. masinerija

masinerija Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'd like to limit one ad per day, not only payed advertisement but default advertisement also.
    Is there any fix for that, cuz having an advertising open every click is a lot?
    Thank you.

masinerija, Nov 16, 2015 IP
  5. plaanon

plaanon Peon

Best Answers:
    Signing up to give popads a try. I've tried a few no luck.

plaanon, Nov 16, 2015 IP
  6. masinerija

masinerija Active Member

Best Answers:
    You will not regret it.
    I've tried countless advertising companies but none of them payed well.
    I'm making for a living with popads and the payment is usually issued in around 12 hours.
    All little problems that people have aside, this is clearly the best popup network available.

masinerija, Nov 18, 2015 IP
  7. Weslife

Weslife Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I'd like to limit the ads to 2 per user per day including the default ads.
    I need help on how to do that please.

Weslife, Nov 26, 2015 IP
  8. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, seems the only problem with them is the unlimited pops :)

charice.preston, Nov 26, 2015 IP
  9. entrailz

entrailz Peon

Best Answers:
    Quick review:

Been using popads for about half a month properly (once traffic picked up) and they have been amazing.

I have earnt about $40 from an Adult website in this time, with a daily intake of about $2-3.

Amazing support and great rates.

Would recommend them!

entrailz, Nov 28, 2015 IP
  10. gae89

gae89 Member

Best Answers:
    In your pop code there is:
    _pop.push(['popundersPerIP', 0]);

Just change with:
    _pop.push(['popundersPerIP', 2]);

gae89, Nov 29, 2015 IP
  11. dev-sno

dev-sno Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I've just linked my site (no traffic yet, will come later). So far it seems to work like intended, although there are an adjustment i'd like to make.

Is it possible to configure the code, to reduce the amount of popunders, per page visit. So that a user will only get a popunder every 3 pages he visits?
    Right now everyone get's a popunder, on every page, before they can click on anything. Which is quite annoying.

dev-sno, Dec 1, 2015 IP
  12. Animmex

Animmex Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't even call them naughty or dodgy it's blatant scam virus in some countries i've been getting serious browser locking ads, forcing our users to install malware and some of them don't even know how to end a process using task manager so they end up installing the malware and this is the only complaint that we get about our website, no one complains about anything except this part also we don't even use flash our website is 100% html5 but we keep getting the 'naughty' ads to update the player..

This is a major problem in fact we're looking for other ad networks for this reason, we really like popads but unless popads does something about these ads and increase the quality control we can't keep using them if it's gonna cost all of our users eventually..

Animmex, Dec 4, 2015 IP
  13. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Ads that say you might have a virus and suggest to download some software are allowed, as they do not block navigation or install anything automatically.
    The problem is with browser locking ads - "fbi browser locking", extension install forcing or tech support scam. We are actively fighting these, but with hundreds of new campaigns per day, some still slip through. If you notice any of these, please use the Report Abuse link on our homepage or inside the panel.
    We are also working on automated solution that will detect browser locking automatically and will scan all active campaigns 24/7. Hopefully we'll be doing first production tests in a week or two. This should completely eliminate any malware(yet, there isn't much of it there now), browser locking, DNS hijacking. It will also improve accuracy on marking campaigns as "autoplaying sound/video".

tomksoft, Dec 5, 2015 IP
  14. Animmex

Animmex Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just reported another domain doing browser locking ads in our website, kakipola.xyz our members are going nuts over this please popads do something.

Animmex, Dec 7, 2015 IP
  15. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Thank you for reporting, it was resolved yesterday(we do not send replies to abuse reports, but they of course are processed with high priority).

tomksoft, Dec 7, 2015 IP
  16. Ad Nets Review

Ad Nets Review Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just want to say thanks to PopAds for giving such a great service to publishers, i have been using it from last one year and found it awesome. I have referred many publishers to PopAds and they also feel satisfied there. Thanks for your awesome service and on time payments. Keep it up guys !

Ad Nets Review, Dec 8, 2015 IP
  17. MM562

MM562 Member

Best Answers:
    more and more people are complaining about the virus warning ads, some said that they can't close it, other are afraid and other thank that our website is infected cause of this ads
    you should do something, it's very bad for website reputation
    i suggest to a add new category like the software promotion and sound to allow us to disable those ads.

MM562, Dec 13, 2015 IP
  18. Animmex

Animmex Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can disable software promotion and autoplaying sound ads but then you will have something like 25% of your current revenue because you lose a lot of ads that are in these categories, our popads quality score is 7/10 when we disabled those our revenue went straight down probably because there weren't enough campaigns to fill all the inventory.

Animmex, Dec 13, 2015 IP
  19. MM562

MM562 Member

Best Answers:
    it not that my problem, i give them as example
    my problem is virus ads (you might have , your pc is infected..) the best solution is to put them in category with the ability to disable them

MM562, Dec 14, 2015 IP
  20. dave-london

dave-london Member

Best Answers:
    Should have the option to disable them as well to be honest.

I think it's fair to say that there are certain niches that can handle the type of ads that come as a pop up/unders.

But there are also clean sites that need clean ads,which is which I can't use pops anymore as it's not worth the hassle and I don't want to piss off my users.

Shame as it's a good earner.

dave-london, Dec 14, 2015 IP