1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

article writing service, give me marketing ideas

Discussion in 'General Business' started by kochimedia, Nov 28, 2015.

Hi there, am new to online forums. Before launching article writing service i am researching about income and expense. i have huge team with professional English writer. I am planning a new package to get clients.

i am going to provide service in $15 and people get 500 words article every day for one month. this is manually written article by my writer. customer can order one article a day. so, 30 article for one month, i know this is very cheap. but i can afford that.

how's this package. share me your Idea pls. and also how i market this on DigitalPoint. what is the caost for advertising in DP.

thanks and regards

kochimedia, Nov 28, 2015 IP
  2. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  3. Jason Joel

Jason Joel Active Member

Best Answers:
    You mean you are going to charge $0.5 per 500 words article.
    This is much cheaper than usual market price. What about the quality of your article?
    You can try on Buy-Sell section.You may also try on other IM forums and Fiverr.

Jason Joel, Nov 28, 2015 IP
  4. kochimedia

kochimedia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, as i said , article by professional writes. but i will afford loss for marketing. this offer for first few members only. after that i will increase my price. that's not issue.

kochimedia, Nov 29, 2015 IP
  5. Luwis

Luwis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, You should going to charge for example $5 per 500 words (since under $2 per 500 words is cheap). Most people not believe cheap price in relation to the quality. Have idea to increase the price suddenly also are at risk. So it’s better to custom fix price based on quality of the beginning.

Luwis, Jan 4, 2016 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It's a great idea but you need to have someone who is more proficient in English than yourself as the "front man". People won't trust your writers when their boss has a lower level of literacy and won't be able to vet the product before it goes out the door.

Who specifies the subject matter for this daily article?
    Lets say I have a site about goldfish - can I come up with 30 articles I want writing and you get your writers onto it?

sarahk, Jan 4, 2016 IP