1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I remove my dark circles using almond oil?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by precious peral, Sep 4, 2015.

Some one told me that you can remove dark circles using almond oil. I 'm ready to use almond oil 24 hours but I want to remove my dark circles. I had very beautiful eyes before 2 years, but now I have dark under eyes circles. Its all just my mistake, I didn't take care of myself that's why this happened to me. Is there anyone who have same problem? Is their any one who had remove these under eyes circles? Please give me suggestions, I want to remove them I months , its so irritating.

precious peral, Sep 4, 2015 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Get more sleep
    Take decent supplements
    Go LCHF and quit processed foods
    Getting older sucks!

sarahk, Sep 5, 2015 IP
    Paresh Shrimali likes this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I am no expert on the subject but it seems to me that if the dark circles were caused by a couple of years of not taking care of yourself, it might take as long to correct the "problem" by living a more healthy lifestyle.

Note that things could be worse. You could be like one side of my family where dark circles under the eyes seem to be genetically determined as everyone, kids, included, have it to some degree (I do, too, and always have.)

jrbiz, Sep 6, 2015 IP
  4. Paresh Shrimali

Paresh Shrimali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Eat fresh vegetables and fresh fruits.
    time spent in stress less environment joyful places.(With Friends & Family members )
    walk daily 5 km --minimum..

"Isolation kills man" be happy always..your dark circle will remove.

Paresh Shrimali, Sep 29, 2015 IP
  5. traffbizz

traffbizz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just need more sleep and buy concealer for eyes.

traffbizz, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  6. mohsin qureshi

mohsin qureshi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    First of all you noticed about these dark circles. If they are not genetically then there are some reasons behind it.
    One of them is unrest. You might be not taking rest or sleep, you know a normal huaman must take full rest (sleep for 8 hours).
    Second reasois of dark circles are too much worries or if you think about any matter so deeply this effect you body badly.
    Third one is working in front of computer screen for long time now a days cell phone screen also do the same.
    For prevent this i have some ideas for you.
    Almonds oil
    Coconut oil
    Rose water
    Keep cucumber on eyes
    Cold milk apply
    You need to do is mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with a teaspoon of lemon juice and apply it under your eyes. Let it remain for about 10 minutes and then, wash it off with water. Repeat this remedy at least twice a day

mohsin qureshi, Nov 28, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.