1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm looking for an ads management script

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by tarek.ben.hamza, Jun 9, 2013.

I want to start my own ads management website, but I'm still confused about which script is the best... Any advice ?

tarek.ben.hamza, Jun 9, 2013 IP
  2. tarek.ben.hamza

tarek.ben.hamza Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sorry guys you didn't get my point I mean ads management like
    Ad Manager Pro

tarek.ben.hamza, Jun 15, 2013 IP
  3. ruseneca

ruseneca Member

Best Answers:
    Hello!

Have you checked Clippersoft's one?! It also provides you with a GeoTargetting feature. Full list of features HERE. It is stable and at good value. Currently, $58. When I bought a license it was above $60 but still it is worth!

ruseneca, Jun 16, 2013 IP
  4. rashida

rashida Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, AJ Classifieds is the best feature rich classifieds script software with more seo friendly and user friendly features to set up your own classifieds site. Create & Develop successful classifieds site with best classifieds software.
    http://www.ajclassifieds.net

rashida, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  5. anil verma

anil verma Member

Best Answers:
    cheek this post it will Help u
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/adsense-ads-manager-script-for-your-own-sites.2655338/

anil verma, Jun 26, 2013 IP
  6. DewShare

DewShare Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    check out this script,
    http://www.acybersolutions.com/portfolio/advertising-website-and-ad-network-script.html

DewShare, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  7. quotealex

quotealex Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like the've jacked up the price to $104 :(

quotealex, Nov 26, 2014 IP
  8. DewShare

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    don't prefer cheap over quality. this one is best quality script ever.
    http://www.acybersolutions.com/portfolio/advertising-website-and-ad-network-script.html

DewShare, Nov 26, 2014 IP
  9. quotealex

quotealex Active Member

Best Answers:
    Clippersoft looks like a more user friendly script than acybersolutions IMHO!

quotealex, Nov 27, 2014 IP
  10. DewShare

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    but ad server is a bit technical and complex technology, you should thing about its features. Product should be Simple But not Simpler

DewShare, Nov 27, 2014 IP
  11. Rober

Rober Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Stay away from acybersolutions, very bad experience..I will post my review soon then i will update with a link here to my acybersolutions review

R

Rober, Sep 11, 2015 IP
  12. DewShare

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    some clients does not get happy at any cost. BUT we have 110+ satisfied and successful clients from all over the world. We are providing live updates at our script since 2011, we have a great repute in this martket. We will take all measures to protect our good will,
    any body can send me PM for our service and product quality proofs. I will send you list of my all clients and their case studies, i am sure you will astonished to know how we have created icons in advertisement industry.

Now come to you mr rober. i saw your threads and it was not strange for me to know before us you already put blames on companies like freelancer.com, hostgator and hostway and called them scam. You are totally ignoring contribution of IT companies in progress of many businesses. :p

many thanks for reading

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
    DewShare, Sep 11, 2015 IP
  13. Rober

Rober Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This scripts have huge security issues, so stay away guys...

Rober, Sep 11, 2015 IP
  14. DewShare

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    try free 30 days trail and check it yourself

DewShare, Sep 11, 2015 IP
  15. trajik

trajik Active Member

Best Answers:
    Acybersolutions it's a very bad experience for me i have changes server after crash 7 month ago and i need recover the script with custom design and the reply is

"
    i have design that you ordered me, no worry of design
    I have several and more than that changes. but i am not responsible of your server crash. we are not responsible of taking backup of your system, You have 3 months free technical support. now that time of free support over. So pay 200$ and get script with design as well. "

trajik, Nov 24, 2015 IP
  16. DewShare

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It is clearly mentioned on our website about support periods, so if support period passed and you want design work as well, you must have to pay. If you deleted out whole script and want new copy we are bound to provde you for free, but according to our terms of service you have to pay support charges if you dont have active support period.

Its not strange to us, every online service provider charge for his services, we also pay to Support Team employers. please contact on skype, you may get big discount on this. No problem i am waiting

DewShare, Nov 24, 2015 IP
  17. osada

osada Member

Best Answers:
    Not when, and that does not buy from this rogue acybersolutions.com !!!
    Over a year ago I bought a script Ad Network Script. Until today so he is not working. On request, the scammer wrote only excuses. Then he began extort for support not working script. My patience snapped and I filed a complaint.

"Hello. I bought the script from the seller acybersolutions.com. I paid $. From the beginning, after the purchase I started having problems with this script. Most of the declared functions and modules to work. Many times I asked the seller to give me a full, working version of the script. But he said that everything is in order and soon will give me a working version. More than a year I have been waiting for a working version of the script. As a result, he said, that my support is over and I have to pay $ so I can get a working script. Recently, he said, making a new version of the script to work with the new database MySQL, but so far I have not given it her. In recent weeks, the seller generally stopped responding completely disappeared. I can provide you with all the correspondence with him and screenshots of the script error. It is obvious that the seller simply a crook. He lied to me for the purchase and took possession of my money. I demand a refund from the seller paid $, as for the whole year I was not able to start working with the purchased script."

Friends if you do not want to lose their money when did not mess with it a fraud acybersolutions.com (Advertising Website and Ad Network Script)!!!

osada, Nov 27, 2015 IP
  18. razerdx

razerdx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can contribute to this case too. Paid 180$ extra in Custom Features just so the guy could disappear with the money and his broken script. Also blocked me on Skype.

Don't deal with this idiot, he will scam you and give you his broken script. It's ioncube encoded too, so you can't fix it yourself unless you decode it using a program.

razerdx, Nov 29, 2015 IP
  19. trajik

trajik Active Member

Best Answers:
    hello, osada and razerdx you have find alternative ??

trajik, Dec 5, 2015 IP
  20. wetvibes

wetvibes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Same bad experience with acybersolution ad network script. I even decoded his script and found a backdoor in it. He gets an email with all the transaction made on a client's website plus he can delete and mod db tables. I asked for a refund and he blocked me on skype.

wetvibes, Dec 16, 2015 IP