1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adonly = Scam ?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by SasquachYeti, Nov 24, 2015.

If you use or will use this ad network, first read this post.

Over a year ago, I registered in Adonly to try this network. I added 2 websites: one was rejected, the other was accepted by Adonly, so I put a banner in my site.

After test it some weeks, everything was right so I made a review about Adonly and published it on one of my monetize websites to get referrals.

One year later, using the same code on the same website (without any change) and when I have a lot of referrals, my account is suddenly locked.

As I said, I manage monetize websites where I make reviews about the networks I think are the bests, which that means 2 things: I know and use a lot of ad networks and NEVER make any cheat or break any rule of these networks.

So, there are here 2 odds:

- That´s a mistake of Adonly. It can happens. I know many publishers try to cheat, make fraud etc... But it´s not my case. I´ve sent a message to adonly support about it last week but haven`t reply yet... so we have the second possibility...

- Adonly.com is Scam. In this year working with them I have recevied 3-4 payments but "suspiciously", this account locked has happened when I have a big amount of referrals. In fact, 90% of my earnings in Adonly comes from my referrals. It will be stupid by my side make any fraud for a few dollars when I get it easy from referrals.

I haven´t any intention of discrediting this company, only want to solve this issue in the best way. But of course I know that I didn´t break any rule or did something wrong to be banned and I will not accept it.

So, the question remains opens until I get a solution from Adonly. I will updating all info about this issue.

Adonly Current Status : SCAM (Confirmed)

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    SasquachYeti, Nov 24, 2015 IP
  2. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Let's wait for an answer from Adonly. How much money you had in your account?

Webcenter, Nov 24, 2015 IP
  3. SasquachYeti

SasquachYeti Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure, but It does not matter. The point is that my account is currently locked unfairly after I have wasted my time using this network and getting referrals. If I have a solution and recover my account, it´s ok, I will update the info and can trust on adonly hoping for never happens again. If not...

SasquachYeti, Nov 24, 2015 IP
  4. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not assuming anything; this isn't the first time i've heard of this with them.

wrekoniz3, Nov 24, 2015 IP
  5. SasquachYeti

Best Answers:
    Still waiting reply...

SasquachYeti, Nov 26, 2015 IP
  6. TrafficLos

TrafficLos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Today, there is Error 500 on login and signup pages.
    I don't know what is happening with this network.
    Nobody paid this month, no answers from the support, but ads are still there.

TrafficLos, Nov 27, 2015 IP
  7. Adonly Network

Adonly Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your feedback, we not banned any web if no reason. Our check-fault automatic system will banned most of webs if over 40% of traffic is proxy or ip address is from data center. Sometimes it can be a misunderstanding,however you can notify to us incase your account is suspended wrongly.

Please send me some letters in your username and your email address at here, we will check and send you the results asap.

Adonly Network, Nov 27, 2015 IP
  8. ouo

ouo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So just send us the money.
    Gunggo, popads, adcash, adsterra, both have a great support and on-time payment, ONLY YOU, stopped payment and never answer my question.

[​IMG]

ouo, Nov 28, 2015 IP
  9. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    so sad that some people want to take advantage of others hard work. it is also wise that you took an action of exposing them, otherwise they would not have replied to your queries. My wish is that all cash that has been withheld wrongly to be refunded to every citizen. Please update us if your issues are sorted. thanks

kimanierick, Nov 29, 2015 IP
  10. SasquachYeti

Best Answers:
    Well, I sent 3 emails to adonly support, no reply yet. I´ve send you also a MP.

SasquachYeti, Nov 29, 2015 IP
  11. ouo

ouo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Payment received.

ouo, Nov 29, 2015 IP
  12. TrafficLos

TrafficLos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Now pay this one. It was sent earlier then above. On 9th of November!
    I'm waiting for $1065 because you didn't pay on 10th, didn't pay on 20th, didn't respond on 5 skype messages, 3 emails and ticket support question.
    I was unable to withdraw current price until you pay pending amount and you didn't transfer it to pending balance on (before) each missed payment date.
    You have to pay exactly on payment date you specify or at least inform publishers about any delays!
    I was even tried to help you if you're in trouble (read Skype), but you didn't respond.
    pending.jpg

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
    TrafficLos, Nov 30, 2015 IP
  13. TrafficLos

TrafficLos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    • You didn't pay on 10th
    • You didn't pay on 20th
    • You didn't pay on 30th
    • You didn't transfer current price to pending payment on each delay
    • You didn't send any information about any delay
    • You didn't respond to tickets
    • You didn't respond to emails
    • You didn't respond to Skype
    • You didn't pay a cent for November's conversions
    -------------------
    So, just send me my $1096 (use Payoneer or PayPal, whatever)
    1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
    TrafficLos, Dec 1, 2015 IP
  14. TrafficLos

TrafficLos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    FULLY PAID TODAY!

TrafficLos, Dec 1, 2015 IP
  15. SasquachYeti

Best Answers:
    Still waiting reply... Could you tell me something about this issue? I think 2 weeks without any reply or solution from Adonly is enough.

SasquachYeti, Dec 2, 2015 IP
  16. GarageLeads

GarageLeads Peon

Best Answers:
    If I where you I would stay out of this network. There are only few reason not to pay:
    either Adonly will be shutted down soon;
    either Adonly do not have enough money and they wait for payout from advertisers;
    just human factor.
    In any case your risk on continue working with them is expanding.

GarageLeads, Dec 2, 2015 IP
  17. SasquachYeti

Best Answers:
    Maybe, but I didn´t break any rule or made any cheat, so, until I get a reply from Adonly and recover my account I will updating this post.

Next step: Posting same post on other monetize sites and forums. And believe me, I know a lot of them.

SasquachYeti, Dec 2, 2015 IP
  18. SasquachYeti

Best Answers:
    Well, over 2 weeks later, there is no reply from Adonly about the Issue. Anyway, no reply is also a reply. Now the question is solved.
    Is Adonly a SCAM Network?

Yes, it´s. Adonly is SCAM.

Ban users without reason, don´t reply e-mails and don´t pay. Maybe they pay some users, but others not, typical behavior of SCAM Networks. I didn´t break any rule or made any cheat and they ban me when I got many referrals. Maybe they think are bigger or better than other networks like Adsense, which can ban users without consequences...

My advice about Adonly is easy, withdraw payments asap and stay away from them. There a lot of good networks better than Adonly, use them. If it has happened to me, it can happens to anyone.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    SasquachYeti, Dec 5, 2015 IP
  19. SasquachYeti

Best Answers:
    When every hope was lost with this network... They finally reply my about the account locked.

My account has been restored and fully paid pending earnings.

Can´t edit the thread or the post (don´t know why) but at least can update the post with this info.

Over 2 weeks to reply a ticket issue when ít´s not your fault is a long time, however, it´s fair to say that Adonly finally solved it.

SasquachYeti, Dec 8, 2015 IP
  20. Ad Nets Review

Ad Nets Review Active Member

Best Answers:
    I had heard some bad reviews about this network when it was started, so, i discarded the idea of promoting it on my website. But, it seems like they are paying, though with some issues with publishers.

Ad Nets Review, Dec 8, 2015 IP