1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Responsive File manager with tinymce Editor rendering problem

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by netpumber, Nov 27, 2015.

Hello. I had the old responsive filemanager on my site and then suddenly Adobe add Aviary to its SDK. So i downloaded the new one (responsiveFileManager) and create a new aviary key from adobe sdk. I replace the old one with the new one and configure my upload folders and apikey to config.php but i have a problem. When dialog.php open up, it seems like the image i have attached. It seems that it has a problem with javascript / css/ Does anyone has an idea on how to fix that? Web console doesn't return any error.

[​IMG]

Thank you.

netpumber, Nov 27, 2015 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Are you sure the CSS-files / javascript is loading properly? Are they in the right folders? Are you getting any errors on the page itself? (Use Firebug in Firefox, or similar tools to look at what is being returned by the server)
    I don't know the Adobe / Aviary stuff, so I'm just suggesting standard error-checking techniques here.

PoPSiCLe, Nov 27, 2015 IP