1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My facebook journey - need some suggestions

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by full_time_writer, Jun 26, 2015.

After trying various method now I find promoting a website through social media gives fastest result. So I researched a bit and found a tool that will make my work much easier. I found an autoposter that can post on hundreds of facebook groups and fanpages throughout the day and I just need to schedule my posts and my job ends here. It was going fine until and unless facebook banned two of my accounts within a week. That was really heartbreaking.

So i am asking my fellow members of Digital Point have anyone encountered the similar problem? I have tried to figure out the exact cause behind this Facebook ban
    One possible cause may be that my FB accounts weren't phone verified, or I might be posting too frequently. Other cause may be the IP issue, as both of my accounts were created and accessed from same computer, though Facebook didn't ban my other accounts which was real and phone verified, and I was not using them for promotions although.

Now I really need to know how I can solve the issue?
    Do I need IP proxy for my facebook accounts which will be created for promotional purpose
    Can I use autoposter tools and add those FB accounts to it
    Or avoiding autoposter will be the best?
    Or PVA Facebook accounts+Autoposter+Dedicated proxy IP will be the best combination?

Pls give your suggestions.:confused:

full_time_writer, Jun 26, 2015 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It could be simply because you have multiple accounts. It goes again their ToU. Once their system detects some connection between your accounts it automatically bans them. You're fortunate that your original account has not been banned.

qwikad.com, Jun 26, 2015 IP
  3. Andy-Jones

Andy-Jones Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, use different IPs for each account, they wont get suspicious.

Andy-Jones, Jun 26, 2015 IP
  4. full_time_writer

full_time_writer Active Member

Best Answers:
    thank you Andy-Jones, can u refer me any such proxy services?

5. full_time_writer

Best Answers:
    its because I dont use my personal profile for business promotions. and my personal account is phone verified

6. kulasingha

kulasingha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi,

I have two authority websites and I use facebook fanpage to both of them and I never use mass autoposter to any group in Facebook. I think it is better to post to relevent good groups daily manually rather than auto posting.

kulasingha, Jun 26, 2015 IP
  7. full_time_writer

Best Answers:
    how much traffic you get daily from facebook?

8. immech

immech Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure what got your account banned but I think there are 3 possible reasons based on your story:
    1. multiple accounts is prohibited with facebook
    2. I know a lot of people who got banned for simply posting, commission or other "Affiliate" terms in their wall.
    3. If you got a lot of complain report then your facebook account might be banned. Did your accounts join the same group? If yes, it is possible that the people on that group noticed that the owner is the same and reported you to facebook.

immech, Jun 26, 2015 IP
  9. full_time_writer

Best Answers:
    no, actually facebook wanted to verify my identity, it asked for photo verification, as well as my id proof...these accounts were not phone verified also

10. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I think you're missing the point. They (facebook) don't go just by your IP. I will not be surprised if their system uses dozens of different ways to identify similar patterns of independent accounts. Once those patterns are identified their system flags and then bans accounts. You can try to use dedicated IP proxies all day long, they will still nail you one way or another. There are very few people out there who can successfully spam facebook. Very few.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
    qwikad.com, Jun 26, 2015 IP
  11. immech

immech Member

Best Answers:
    Then most likely #1, this usually it happens when someone reported you to be a fake profile. Since you're posting a lot on your auto poster someone might have noticed and clicked on "report user" link.

This make sense since your main FB profile is still intact but maybe I'm wrong.

immech, Jun 26, 2015 IP
  12. full_time_writer

Best Answers:
    ok, this sounds justified, but i have seen hootsuite is promoting them through facebook ads..and when someone posts through hootsuit it clearly shown below the profile name..why FB is allowing such tools?

13. kulasingha

kulasingha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have more than 5900 real likes to one of my Facebook fan page and it is gaining popularity. What most I like is that my Facebook fan page got ranked in Google for one of my keyword, so I get natural Google traffic also. That is why I say never try auto-poster do manual posting of quality content to your Facebook fan page with your website link to that relevant keyword.

I got better ranking from connecting Facebook with my main website posting. I recommend never do any automatic thing with any software, if you have no time hire VA so they can do the job correctly and do the Facebook group posting regularly.

Thank you Take care

14. kulasingha

kulasingha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I got 5900 natural likes from people and getting more than 900 page views per day.

15. immech

immech Member

Best Answers:
    Using your own Profile Page and Using a Fan Page are two different things.

I use hootsuite on scheduling post on my facebook page and the "posted by hootsuite" part is not visible to the viewers thus it is less likely to be tagged as spam. (I don't use them on my personal profile when posting on groups that I don't own to be safe)

Also when you're posting on your facebook page, you are sure that only interested people who "liked" your page or interested in the content will see them so it is less likely that they will click on report button. (assuming that you only post relevant contents)

On the other hand when you're using your own profile, I assume that you're posting on different groups so the risk of offending other people is very likely and risking your account of getting banned.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
    immech, Jun 26, 2015 IP
  16. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    two accounts i believe is not a problem. if you just do it gradually, facebook wont be alarmed.

TB Ann, Jun 26, 2015 IP
  17. Alex_design

Alex_design Peon

Best Answers:
    Even if you do auto posting, it's still important that you do check those accounts and create some of sort of engagements so it does not look like spam but like actual pages with regular activity. If you don't check comments then smn may have reported you as spam or fake account.
    I do doubt it can be because you auto post, but there are quite few similar services like that out there, so you can try using different ones for couple of accounts, maybe then it also will look less like spam

Alex_design, Nov 26, 2015 IP
  18. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    it is simple. If you cant figure out what was the problem and according to me, its not the issue of the autoposter, that means that they somehow knew that you using different accounts as one person and therefore meaning that you are using a fake id which is illegal. Just check those around you, one of you must have reported you. am saying this because I was also a victim of being reported

kimanierick, Nov 26, 2015 IP
  19. klaks

klaks Peon

Best Answers:
    Some groups bans autoposters maybe somebody reported you. Also facebook knows that you are using autoposter because it post fast to fast for human i read somewhere that there is 1-2 minute rule on posting otherwise facebook knows that is unnatural and therefore ban your account.

klaks, Nov 26, 2015 IP
  20. Jason Joel

Jason Joel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Now using multiple account on Facebook become difficult. You can use proxy. It will reduce your chance of getting ban. I am not sure about Auto poster. Personally, I don't like this Auto Poster tool.

Jason Joel, Nov 28, 2015 IP