1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is the best way to hire article writers and be sure they dont link to Unwanted sources ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by fxlock, Nov 26, 2015.

i have several writers for one of my wordpress site but i hired a writer for my website and after 1 years the writer added spam links to my site in old articles and unfortunately the site block by google as the spam links was alot.

Now my question is what is the best way to hire article writers and be sure they dont link to Unwanted sources ?

i dont have time to check writers all the time also i dont want to Unfollow all links and i want writers link to internal pages so i dont want to block the writers to linking .

So what is the best solution in your opinion ?

fxlock, Nov 26, 2015 IP
  2. syda

syda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I don't think this is a common problem with writers. Are you even sure your writer did this, and not somebody who hacked your site? If this writer has been with you for over a year (which he seems to be if he still has access), I highly doubt it he would jeopardise this job by adding spam links. This may only be the case if the writer wanted to get back to you for something.

If this writer was no longer working for you, you could have taken away his access by changing the password, removing his account.

syda, Nov 26, 2015 IP
  3. fxlock

fxlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i am sure the writer did it ... i want to add more writers and i want to avoid it in future

fxlock, Nov 26, 2015 IP
  4. mohsin qureshi

mohsin qureshi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Writers really do this i cannot believe that. They should be responsible because they are paid for their services.
    I think all of them are not responsible may the one of them accused.
    I am content writer from last couple of year with different clients. What i earn from them? Money ... No not money. I eaen their trust their believe on me that what i achieved and now they also check a single article which was written by me.

mohsin qureshi, Nov 26, 2015 IP
  5. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    I think an year is more than enough to earn a writers trust. if spam links were added to your site, then i think it is not the writer who did that. it can be insane to bite the hand that feeds you, most likely the site was hacked. or else if you no longer trust the writer you can be posting the content by yourself which can be very tiresome and I believe you dont want that

kimanierick, Nov 26, 2015 IP
  6. Jason Joel

Jason Joel Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can hire article writers from freelancing sites like Upwork, Freelancer, PPH etc. When you are going to hire someone take a look on his review and feedback. Pause the contract for few months after the task completed. So you will get chance to review the writer's work.

Jason Joel, Nov 28, 2015 IP