1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Payoneer Card is blocked

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by maheshnaj, Dec 1, 2011.

1. David_Payoneer

David_Payoneer Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the feedback, we are here and happy to help :) .

David_Payoneer, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  2. jhairafhye0587

jhairafhye0587 Peon

Best Answers:
    i enter my pin 3 times wrong so it was blocked...pls twll me what can i do?i already contacted payoneer support but i think theyre busy..pls can i unblocked it

jhairafhye0587, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  3. jhairafhye0587

jhairafhye0587 Peon

Best Answers:
    pls help me to unblocked my payoneer card?:(:(huhhhh

jhairafhye0587, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  4. David_Payoneer

David_Payoneer Member

Best Answers:
    Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will investigate this for you.

David_Payoneer, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  5. shahzadfaisal

shahzadfaisal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    anyone

could you help in my problem i am tired and now want to leave payoneer ,there is no any customer service in payoneer

let tell you all problem what is going on

I was looking at my Payoneer Statment and saw this
    07/25/2014 17:49 PAYPAL NAJMAPARVEE $607.43 charge and i saw the name of the Paypal Account ,this is my sister Account so i called to my sister and request for their paypal account statement , after checking i did not find any payment like above transaction ,i am very unhappy i did not done and nor authorized this transaction, payoneer done this transaction automatic without transferring money just fake transaction ,i can send you said paypal account (PAYPAL NAJMAPARVEE) screen shot she even have not received this money ,so question is where is money Answer is so simple ,payoneer just done fake transaction deduct my balance and put it to their own account or any where Please look into this matter and give me my money back ASAP

i sent you lot of email regarding this but did not get my money back this is last email to you

thanks

above email and the matter that i was sent to payoneer again and again but did not get any response just got an email from payoneer

Thank you for your email.

The best way to resolve this issue it to reach out to PayPal.

It seems that your card has been compromised. We have blocked your card to prevent any future unauthorized transactions. In blocking your card, all additional features to transfer funds out of your Payoneer Account will also be temporarily disabled. You will be able to regain access to these features once you receive and activate your new card

Please check my matter

it's ridiculous ,you even not understand my problem ,my Card no has been compromised ,why someone want to send money from my card to my sister paypal ,what kind of fraud is it ,no no my card not been Compromised ,i can send you each and every proof this transaction just show in payoneer account and not done by me this is automatic done from payoneer and not even received in mentioned Paypal account,i do not want new card activate my this card ASAP you give me problems every day i am a good seller over AMAZON and i will complaint them why they are advertising you even you have not proper Customer service what is this ,i am in trouble you hold my 600usd by fake transection and now you block my card and again hold 600usd what is this your not understand people earn just for their needs blocking again and again what is this how any one will comfortable with your company,i will never use you again .i am very unhappy with you customer support i am working with ebay amazon paypal these companies are very good in customer service but you the first company what i can say waiting for your good response thanks.

shahzadfaisal, Aug 5, 2014 IP
  6. Justine_Payoneer

Justine_Payoneer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I am really sorry to hear your experience.
    Please note that all transactions authorized were pre-approved by the merchant (Paypal). If a charge was made by mistake please contact Paypal or file a dispute and we will be more than happy to assist and support you.

Justine_Payoneer, Aug 6, 2014 IP
  7. Age kola

Age kola Peon

Best Answers:
    Imhavingproblems i waswaitingfor my mastercard and loaded my account then payoneer blocked card and account after. I dont know why this happened

Age kola, Nov 26, 2015 IP
  8. NkosikhoCarlos

NkosikhoCarlos Peon

Best Answers:
    My 2 payoneer cards was blocked Recently, no email about that and when I had a live chart they said my account was under review and got no help, what is frustratng is that I recently received 160 Euros into that account they blocked me before I could with draw. This is the worst payment service to use especially for busy web programmers as freelancers, and you have to wait 45 minutes to on live chart to be connected. Once my money is paid back am going back to Skrill and Neteller, they are better

NkosikhoCarlos, Dec 4, 2015 IP
  9. Tony Varghese

Tony Varghese Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Carlos! I'm sorry about the bad experience you're having with Payoneer, we had a similar experience with them too, trying to find what they actually charge the customers where we almost lost $1000. http://blog.zilra.co/our-1000-payoneer-experiment/

The agents on live chat support doesn't have the right information either, you'll understand that once you read the blog post I had shared. The information provided by Chat Support agent and their COO is contradictory.

P.S. If you're an Indian business/ freelancer, do check out Zilra.co (that we built) to send and receive payments from the US at 0% fee.

Tony Varghese, Dec 27, 2015 IP
  10. Mrgabson

Mrgabson Peon

Best Answers:
    I will like to link my payoneer account with my PayPal
    How do I go about i

Mrgabson, Jan 23, 2016 IP
  11. JavidTalibov

JavidTalibov Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    my payoneer card is blocked too .. (

JavidTalibov, Sep 24, 2016 IP
  12. Digit7

Digit7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Then why did not you contact support?

Digit7, Sep 27, 2016 IP
  13. Mohammad Naushad Alam

Mohammad Naushad Alam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Nissim,
    Today I saw an error message while open my payoneer account that my card is blocked. I already send an email to customer support office. My quarry is why my card is blocked without any notification? and how I reactivate it again?

Need your kind assistance.

Thank you

Mohammad Naushad Alam, Jan 17, 2017 IP
  14. Mohammad Naushad Alam

Mohammad Naushad Alam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Payoneer,
    Today I saw an error message while open my payoneer account that my card is blocked. I already send an email to customer support office. My quarry is why my card is blocked without any notification? and how I reactivate it again?

However, my card's last 4 digits are XXXXXXXXXXXXX6222.

Need your kind assistance.

Thank you

Mohammad Naushad Alam, Jan 17, 2017 IP