1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestions for Logo/Header For Website.

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by scithe, Nov 23, 2015.

Hi,

I own nerdimports.com. The plan was to have a blog and ecommerce site. I've already been selling on eBay for forever and I sell on Amazon too. I haven't had the time to launch the web store yet so right now the website is a blog with links to my listings on other market places.

So I thought about going into the contest area and seeing about having a header with a logo done for my site. The thing is, I'm not entirely sure what I want so I thought perhaps a few marketing savvy people might have some suggestions.

I had considered maybe a cool font and a mascot-- I was thinking a cartoon nerd. Maybe he'd be holding a package or packages? Maybe no nerd but just some unopened shipping boxes.

I've seen other businesses infringe on copyrights and since I sell nerd stuff from popular brands I was thinking maybe an assortment of popular characters like Super Mario, Batman, Link, Deadpool, Harley Quinn, Luke Skywalker and a bunch of others doing something awesome. But maybe not.

I sell t-shirts, jewerly, lanyards, iphone cases, backpacks all with nerdy franchises. Should those play a role as well?

Anyway, those were some of my ideas. I was hoping someone else might have a suggestion either based off of my own ideas or a totally new concept. When you hear "Nerd Imports" what comes to mind? :)

I am not asking anyone here to design anything, just hoping to have an idea so when I am ready to advertise for a design that I have something to narrow it down to.

Thanks!

scithe, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  2. CreativeMeerkat

CreativeMeerkat Peon

Best Answers:
    That's a good idea to include popular characters from "nerd" culture. Maybe use an image of Star Wars ship or something like that, what first came to my mind after hearing "Nerd Imports" :D Might be cool to do an animated header, with that ship/rocket flying through.

CreativeMeerkat, Nov 23, 2015 IP
    scithe likes this.
  3. m.sivarajan

m.sivarajan Banned

Best Answers:
    Some attractive animated characters from nerd could be really interesting. May the top rated characters prefarbly that would reach people even on keywords also. Kinof a suggestion :)

m.sivarajan, Nov 26, 2015 IP
  4. scithe

scithe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the ideas guys!

scithe, Nov 29, 2015 IP