1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Fully Automated Amazon Affiliate Drone E-commerce Store, stunning design

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Kamal Maity, Nov 23, 2015.

Hello Everyone, We represent you Rcdronemerchant.com, a high demand, automated, profitable, newbie friendly Amazon website with full of top-rated and best selling products. ===================================== Key Points of This Auction: >>> ===================================== Drone is very high demand and trending market now. Stunning and professional design, it will easily catch visitors and convert them to customers. A perfect and SEO friendly domain name. SEO optimized web pages. Site is WordPress based, very easy to use WordPress control panel included. No prior experience is required, the website is fully automated (Price and product info updates automatically and regularly). No website maintenance is required. All purchases, payments and deliveries handled by Amazon. After you purchase this website business, You will get support from us. ================================== How Does The Site Works: >>> ================================== Suppose, this is your website and you have added your Amazon unique affiliate ID to all product links (It will be added automatically to each products on this website that I'm selling). Now for example some people visited this site, saw some products and then they have added few products on their cart. When they will try to checkout, they will be redirected to Amazon Cart page. Now, if they confirm to add those products on their Amazon cart, Amazon will know that all those visitors came from your website and keep tracking them. So, if they finally do checkout and make payment, Amazon will pay a percentage commissions on your Amazon Affiliate account. Also remember that after they go to Amazon cart page via your site, if those visitors add other product(s) to their cart from the main Amazon site without leaving the site, you will get commissions for those products too. Another note that, if those customers leaves the Amazon site after adding products to their cart, if they do checkout later within next 90 days, you will still get commission. After your earning reaches minimum withdrawal amount, Amazon will send the payment to you. =================================================== Market For This Business & Its potential: >>> =================================================== Remote Control (RC) Drones market is trending and very popular. It is a billion dollar market now. Also these days most people shop online from Amazon, so there is a huge chance to earn regular money using this system. Truth is lots of people really earning money using this same Amazon affiliate site system. It is one of the best Newbie friendly method to earn regular income. The whole website design is also very professional and creative. This website is designed keeping the specialized RC Drone business in mind. It is search engine optimized and the design is responsive, so customers can order from their Smartphones/mobiles or Tablet device. ================================ How Much Can You Earn? >>> ================================ There really no limit how much you can earn, it depends on how much visitors you get on your website. For example, You have got 5000 visitors on your website on a month and 10% of them added $100 or more worth of products on their cart and then finally purchased. For this case, you will earn $2000+. As mentioned before, lots of people earning residual income every month using just few Amazon affiliate sites, even they don't have very good design. ================================================== What You Will Get (As A Winning Bidder): >>> ================================================== This beautifully designed website (website files and database), logo, all graphics. The full ownership of the domain that already registered for one year. Free domain transfer to your bigrock.com account. Transfer the website on your own hosting, for FREE. Free setup help with your Amazon Affiliate Account. Free one month email support to help you everything gets running.

Kamal Maity, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Your description looks like a datafeed.

How is anyone supposed to decrypt those hieroglyphics?

My head hurts just trying to read it.

Matthew Sayle, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  3. Kamal Maity

Kamal Maity Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry Bro...
    I am new here...
    Next time it will be ok...:)

Kamal Maity, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  4. josephirch

josephirch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is the content unique if so i will buy

josephirch, Nov 25, 2015 IP
  5. Kamal Maity

Kamal Maity Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    This site content uploaded from amazon and spin with in built content spinner.
    Unique content 38%

Thanks

Kamal Maity, Nov 25, 2015 IP
  6. Kamal Maity

Kamal Maity Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This site work with these countries amazon affiliate ID
    "Worldwide, Amazon Germany, Amazon United Kingdom, Amazon Canada, Amazon France, Amazon Japan, Amazon India, Amazon Italy, Amazon China, Amazon Spain."

see Images..

features3.png

Kamal Maity, Nov 26, 2015 IP
  7. josephirch

josephirch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    its a beautiful looking websites - But No unique content

Good luck with the selling the site

Thanks

josephirch, Nov 27, 2015 IP
  8. Tor Gordon

Tor Gordon Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

Very interested in this if you could provide me with some more info. Have you made any revenue from this site so far; if so how much in how long? And does this website currently have any traffic; again, if so, how much and from where?

Look forward to hearing from you,
    Yours Sincerely,
    Tor

Tor Gordon, Dec 4, 2015 IP
  9. Kamal Maity

Kamal Maity Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes I got 2 affiliate commission($25) on October 2015 but amazon not approve it, because I have not any blog post yet and I have not any time for blog post .
    See traffic image attachment ...
    I did not use any analytic.
    You can my website position here
    http://www.semrush.com/info/rcdronemerchant.com?db=us
    Thanks
    [​IMG]

Kamal Maity, Dec 5, 2015 IP
  10. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Matthew Sayle, Dec 5, 2015 IP
  11. Kamal Maity

Kamal Maity Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    may be

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    Kamal Maity, Dec 5, 2015 IP
  12. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    may me?

Wanna run that by me again?

Matthew Sayle, Dec 5, 2015 IP
  13. Kamal Maity

Kamal Maity Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    BIN price has been reduced, 1 hour left to end this auction.
    https://marketplace.digitalpoint.com/rcdronemerchant-com.263483/domain

Kamal Maity, Dec 7, 2015 IP