1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Company name blocked at digitalpoint?

Discussion in 'Digital Point Ads' started by Heist381, Nov 23, 2015.

Hey,

I have just tried to post an "official thread" but it seems like our brand name is blocked here for some reason, who can I contact to sort this out?

Best,
    Tim

Heist381, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    robyries, Nov 24, 2015 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There are no brands that are blocked on our end. New posts are evaluated by Akismet to determine if they look spammy. If your brand is deemed spam by Akismet, it would be indirectly blocked by them.

digitalpoint, Nov 24, 2015 IP
  4. Adnow.com

Adnow.com Banned

Best Answers:
    Greetings ,
    I have a sanguine request to the Digital Point regarding my account. I found you somehow here, otherwise my account is banned and I am not able to reach you . I tried to contact the admin, wrote messages on the Twitter account of Digital Point. But I was given no response except one line that( the Duplicate accounts are not accepted. )I want to present the case study of my account please have a look.
    I had opened an account by the username of (Rayees wani ) with your forum , but the account got banned due to some mistakes made by me unknowingly . Then I opened an another account by the username( Rayeesmos ). My purpose of opening an account was to present my company on the forum . I paid 75$ and got premium membership as I saw in the forum rules that I can post official thread and I can have lot more facilities by this account . But the next day my account was banned again and the reason given thereafter was ( your account is banned , if it has been done due to error please contact Admin . ) And a mail was flashed to me as well showing the reason ( Duplicate Account ) .
    I would like to request that our purpose of account opening was to be with such a good forum and to present our company in a globally appreciated forum . We never knew about the term Duplicacy of accounts . If we had been knowing any such rule , it was a stupid thing from our part to open another account and that too a paid one , knowing that it is going to be banned another day and we are happy to loose our money .Lastly I request once again to revoke the ban on our account so that we can be part of your forum .

Thanks ,
    User name (Rayeesmos)
    Email:

Adnow.com, Nov 25, 2015 IP
  5. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There is never a situation where duplicate accounts are allowed. The only valid account is the first one you created. You may use that one once your warnings expire, not before. Keep in mind that every time you create another duplicate account, it automatically pushes the time you can use your account further into the future.

digitalpoint, Nov 25, 2015 IP