1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling eCommerce website worth over $1,500 with TONS of upgrades, Receiving ORGANIC TRAFFIC

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Matthew Sayle, Nov 21, 2015.

Welcome to the listing for LEDCandleBulbs.com!
    LEDCandleBulbs.com is a premium eCommerce site that is dedicated to the sale of LED Candle Bulbs (Go Figure!)

Interest for LED Candle Bulbs has grown exponentially over the past few years and is forcasted by Google to keep growing.

[​IMG]

The month of December is the peak month for searches due to the use of candles during Christmas time. The searches are expected to increase by 125%.

What are my favorite features of LEDCandleBulbs.com?

High Domain Appraisal

Estibot is the industries most respected domain name appraisal service. According to their algorithm, the resale value for LEDCandleBulbs.com is $1,200.

[​IMG]

Already Preforming Well in the SERPs

This website is already receiving a few organic clicks per day. Mostly for specific part numbers of LED Candle Bulbs.

Think about it, when a unique non-standard light bulb like this goes out, how do you find the replacement?

Chances are, your local hardware store will only carry the traditional filament type bulbs.

So, what options do you have?

Well, most people would do what I do - Google the part number!

I ran just a few of the hundreds of products through Google, and we are already ranking very well!

[​IMG]
    Even the main keyword 'LED Candle Bulbs' is relatively low competition.

It wouldn't take an SEO too much effort to rank this site, check it out:

[​IMG]

As you can see, there isn't a single root domain on the first page. It's all low authority internal pages with 0-1 backlinks pointing to them.

This is where the EMD is REALLY going to shine - I know from experience building micro-niche sites that EMDs do a lot of heavy lifting when it comes to out ranking other non-authority sites.

Premium eCommerce Theme Built-in

All of these products are perfectly categorized using the Woocommerce plugin and beautifully displayed by the eCommerce Wordpress theme from MyThemeShop.com.

This theme has an ENDLESS amount of features. You can keep customizing the theme and NEVER reach get to the end of the options.

The eCommerce theme is already integrated and configured and will autimatically update itself without you touching a thing!

Check out more here: https://mythemeshop.com/themes/ecommerce/

I know what you're thinking...

It must have taken me forever to manually add these 200+ products into the store, right?

WRONG!

I actually added these products in about 90 seconds - from start to finish.

How?

WP ALL IMPORT ELITE BUNDLE!

This package of 5 plugins is ALREADY BUILT IN to this website. It enables you to take a datafeed of products from ANY affiliate manager and import them all directly into Woocommerce.

(It cloaks all of the links, too!)

So, using Share A Sale - I downloaded a datafeed from myled.com and hired a VA to extract ONLY the LED Candle Bulb products from the feed.

The best part? You get this plugin, too!

You can add/remove/modify existing products with just a few clicks. Full forum-style support included!

Check out more about this bundle:
    http://www.wpallimport.com/order-now/

This bundle cost me over $300 after taxes (it's on sale currently!)

Top Bar Notification Plugin
    This $29.00 plugin is AMAZING.

It displays a beautiful notification bar at the top (or bottom) of the website and can be customized and styled using 18 different notification options and unlimited colors.

It's set up for A/B testing and can be configured to only appear to certain users, mobile/non-mobile, time-zones etc.

Also, different notification bars can be set to different posts/pages right from inside the edit content page!

This is a MUST-HAVE!

Check it out here:
    https://mythemeshop.com/plugins/wp-notification-bar/

WP Time to Read Plugin
    This nifty little plugin has the ability to tell the reader about how much time it should take to read each blog post.

Also, as the reader is scrolling down the article - a green progress bar progresses from left to right on top of the page.

The progress bar can be changed to any color and the amount of time needed to read each word can be configured as well.

The choices are yours - the plugin is already built in!

Check out more details here:
    https://mythemeshop.com/plugins/wp-time-to-read/

My WP Backup Plugin
    Do I need to tell you how important backups are?

What if you had a premium plugin that could automatically download your files and databases AND could export them to Dropbox, Google Drive, or dozens of other file hosting services?

...Now you do!

LEDCandleBulbs.com comes pre-integrated with My WP Backup from MyThemeShop.

Check out all of the details here:
    https://mythemeshop.com/plugins/my-wp-backup/

In Summary:
    When you purchase LEDCandleBulbs.com, you will receive the following:

• Premium Domain LEDCandleBulbs.com, registered via Godaddy. Expires November 1st, 2016. ($1,200)
    • Full Access to forum-style 24/7 support by me, I won't leave you hanging - EVER! (Priceless)
    • Premium eCommerce Theme from MyThemeShop.com. ($47)
    • WP ALL Import Elite Bundle - 5 plugins for importing product datafeeds into Woocommerce. ($199)
    • Top Bar Notification Plugin ($29)
    • WP Time to Read Plugin ($29)
    • My WP Backup Plugin (FREE)
    Whether you purchase LEDCandleBulbs.com or not, make sure when you purchase a website from someone you are getting a value for your money.

Many sellers on Digital Point, as well as across the web, just throw together worthless websites and don't care what happens after the sale.

So, be smart with your purchasing decision and make sure you can actually make money with whatever it is you're purchasing.

That's the main goal of investing, right?

Without a positive ROI - you won't be here for long!

Matthew Sayle, Nov 21, 2015 IP
  2. Terry Besnon

Terry Besnon Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 33
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What is these, Already index in google
    http://ledcandlebulbs.com/sample-page/
    http://ledcandlebulbs.com/2015/10/06/hello-world/

see
    https://www.google.com/search?q=ledcandlebulbs.com&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=site:ledcandlebulbs.com

Terry Besnon, Nov 22, 2015 IP
  3. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Matthew Sayle, Nov 22, 2015 IP
  4. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    BIN updated to $55.00.

Matthew Sayle, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  5. Randrom

Randrom Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Nowhere to place an offer other than the BIN? Will you be moving the site and available for support after sales?

Randrom, Nov 25, 2015 IP
  6. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    @Randrom
    You would offer me less than $55.00 for a site with so many upgrades?

Yes, I will absolutely move the site to any Cpanel server. If you're using Plesk or a different server manager, I will pay $5.00 towards having it migrated by a programmer.

Yes, as mentioned several times in the description - I offer full forum-style support for life.

Matthew Sayle, Nov 25, 2015 IP
  7. angieyyp

angieyyp Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I have several question about the webise. Pls help to clarify.
    1. how often does the website update its products and infomation?
    2. For customers, they can't select several products into one cart and buy it together. They can only buy it one by one. Am I right?
    3. What's your best selling price?
    4. I am a beginner of running website, is it easy for me to get started with this website?

Thanks,

angieyyp, Nov 27, 2015 IP
  8. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Let me apologize for the delay in responding, my alerts seem to not be working properly. I will be sure to check this thread more often.

I would be glad to answer your questions:

This website actually does NOT automatically update. This is all done by importing a datafeed using the wpallimport plugin bundle. All of the products were added in about 3 minutes using a datafeed from Share A Sale.

When they select the 'buy now' button, they are taken to MyLED.com to complete the purchase. Here they can add extra products to their cart, which you will also make commission on.

Furthermore, you will also earn commission on any subsequent purchases made 45 days after their initial arrival on the site.

Best for me? $1,000,000

Best for you? $55.00

This website is already started. All you need to do is drive traffic to the site. I recommend running a few CPC campaigns on various networks. You can tweak the campaigns each time to maximize your CPC and ROI.

Matthew Sayle, Dec 2, 2015 IP
  9. ParaStorm5

ParaStorm5 Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Hi Matthew,
    Is this website still for sale?

Thanks!

Clint

ParaStorm5, Feb 3, 2016 IP
  10. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    This site is no longer available for sale, unfortunately :)

Matthew Sayle, Feb 3, 2016 IP