1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PHP code forum

Discussion in 'PHP' started by webmastersb, Nov 25, 2015.

Hi guys
    Do you know about best php development community ?
    I need some help about that ...
    Tnx

webmastersb, Nov 25, 2015 IP
  2. Rahul Vaishnav

Rahul Vaishnav Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think stack overflow is best forum for php you can easily find your solution from there. and also open new thread about your question.
    Thanks

Rahul Vaishnav, Nov 25, 2015 IP
    webmastersb likes this.
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You'll get good quality help here. I find lots of good info in Stack Overflow but find it's a bit hit and miss on getting questions answered.

sarahk, Nov 27, 2015 IP
  4. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I respectfully disagree. I believe if you have a simple to intermediate PHP question you will get a quick answer here. As for quality...it depends who gives you that answer. As for advanced questions there are just a few members here who are capable of answering your question but they are very stubborn, ignorant, and opinionated which means you won't get the right answer but rather what they feel you should do based on what they would do. Which often is going to be ridicule of your code or direction ending with telling you how stupid you and your code are hah.

If you want to ask advanced programming questions your best bet is NOT to ask it here but rather a PHP specific forum with professionals. Here we have kiddies and people who have not seen the light of day for quite some time.

NetStar, Nov 29, 2015 IP
  5. jennifermontes

jennifermontes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    stack over flow can help you with the php coding and nevonprojects can help you with the building of php applications projects. as you did not specified the exact problem i suggested both the site I rely over. hope thats what you looking for.

jennifermontes, Nov 30, 2015 IP