1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Index my website in SERPS with diffrent Pages

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by webmaster8757, Nov 20, 2015.

Hi
    I have clothing website and if some one serach my business name in google then it should shown by google with diffrent pages like about Us,Contact Us.Please if anyone knows how we can do this.

webmaster8757, Nov 20, 2015 IP
  2. Kumar Sonu

Kumar Sonu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First Of all you should Optimize your website. Research on Keyword, Content, Meta Tag , Sitemap.xml etc. Content Should be unique.

Kumar Sonu, Nov 20, 2015 IP
  3. Peter_jd

Peter_jd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Create a Sitemap – A sitemap is an XML document on your website’s server that basically lists each page on your website. It tells search engines when new pages have been added and how often to check back for changes on specific pages

Peter_jd, Nov 20, 2015 IP
  4. webmaster8757

webmaster8757 Member

Best Answers:
    I want my website look like this [​IMG]

webmaster8757, Nov 20, 2015 IP
  5. p4pratikbehera

p4pratikbehera Active Member

Best Answers:
    You Can not add site links but you can remove it only. So remove the links those you do not want to see as site links in Google Webmaster Tool. It depends on Google that which pages it want to show as site links.

So you can not do that.

p4pratikbehera, Nov 25, 2015 IP