1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Auto Play my Featured Video after any videos that I play ?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by RULE, Nov 22, 2015.

If any youtube expert can help me it would be better :)

1) I have 4 videos and I have already set one of the videos No 3 to be the Featured Video.

2) Now Featured video is the main video which I would like to get more views which is the reason i have made it featured video.

3) However my main concern is that if I play any of the 4 videos after the end of each video my Featured video must be played automatically. Is it possible? Any video i play 1, 2 or 4 after the end of each video featured video must be played automatically?

How to play the featured video automatically after any of the videos video1, video2, video 4 is played?

Video1
    Video2
    Video3 ( featured) video
    Video4

If its possible kindly assist me youtube experts :)

RULE, Nov 22, 2015 IP
  2. RULE

RULE Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anybody who can assist me?

RULE, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  3. mediahost

mediahost Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can think of 2 ways to do something like this. The first is to have a promo of the featured video that plays at the end of your other three videos that has a rectangular link to the full video. FunForLouis, a famous Youtuber does some form of that where he has a small version of another video that is played at the end of one of any of his videos and links it to another full video. You can check that out to see what I mean. He adds those videos in with video editing software, and uses YouTube to add the links into the video.

The other way to make your video play immediately after your other videos is to create a playlist with each of the other videos that has your main, featured video as the second video. That way, when someone has auto play on and the playlist is open, then they will automatically go to your other video after the first video is done playing. In my opinion, this last idea is a pretty ghetto way of doing it, but maybe you can figure out how to make it work by playing around with playlists.

Good luck sir

mediahost, Nov 24, 2015 IP
    RULE likes this.
  4. RULE

RULE Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank mate, i will check out

RULE, Nov 24, 2015 IP
  5. RULE

RULE Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I din't understand how to make the featured video as second video?

RULE, Nov 24, 2015 IP