1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about starting a business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Foxx91, Nov 6, 2015.

So I'm wondering about what it would take to start (and I am in a state where its legal) a marijuana business? I initially intended on starting a guitar company and manufacturing my own guitars, but I found out that analysts are predicting marijuana is a booming industry. Booming industry equals more possibilities, more possibilities equaling a bigger yield of dough of money.

Anyway, how would I go along starting the "Walmart of Marijuana" so to speak?

Foxx91, Nov 6, 2015 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Nov 6, 2015 IP
  3. Foxx91

Foxx91 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the response, but I don't have a way of paying online, plus I'm one of those entrepreneurs whos kinda limited on funds.

Foxx91, Nov 6, 2015 IP
  4. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    If its legal in your country and you dont have enough funds, just start low..Start with a joint where guys come and enjoy themselves there as they play games such as pool table and offer other services.By this you will get enough funds to grow your business. another form that would boom is baking the weed cakes that would sell great..But please dont overdo it

kimanierick, Nov 6, 2015 IP
  5. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you were high when creating this thread/post. I wouldn't call yourself an Entrepreneur just because you have some lofty ideas.

kjh-08, Nov 7, 2015 IP
  6. Abdur Rab Akhond

Abdur Rab Akhond Active Member

Best Answers:
    To start a business you should emphasis on some important things like...1. Analyze existing market situation 2. Analyze your competitors. 3. Analyze you current resource 4. Make a appropriate plan. 5. Select you business strategies 6. Develop your business based on your target....

Abdur Rab Akhond, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  7. mediahost

mediahost Active Member

Best Answers:
    Different thoughts:
    1. Find someone whose willing to fund you.
    2. Start small and work your way up.
    3. Go to work for a business that sells weed and learn the business from them before you jump into it
    3.5 Leave after you have acquired enough startup "dough"
    3.5.5 You should hustle as much as you can to get that dough ASAP
    Extra: Read about Sam Walton and how he made the real Walmart and steal ideas

"We don't have time for questions. We need marijuana now, as much of it as possible! Like a big bag of it." - Kumar

mediahost, Nov 24, 2015 IP