1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress free theme is good if i customize it?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Zain Malik, Nov 21, 2015.

Hey,
    I used crack theme for my blog and i faced lots of issues in the blog, i can't buy separate theme for my each blog that's why i thought should use wordpress free theme, please suggest me Wordpress free theme is good if i customize it?

Zain Malik, Nov 21, 2015 IP
  2. ssaxena07

ssaxena07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Free theme lacks pretty much customization options . Its always suggested to go for a premium one if you are that serious or get one developed for you (with all rights for you) customized for your needs if you own n number of blogs . You can opt for many clowning tools if you like any special theme and get it customized specially for you. No doubt there are many good free options available if you don't need far much customization. Do remember if you go for a crack, scan it for malwares. To the extent i know, cracks too work flawless if they are malware-free.
    Good luck with your search.

ssaxena07, Nov 21, 2015 IP
    Aditya Thakur likes this.
  3. Zain Malik

Zain Malik Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the nice suggestion, actually i have 10 blogs and will buy few premium and few wordpress free theme with customization.

Zain Malik, Nov 21, 2015 IP
  4. atsad

atsad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Using cracked WP themes is a very bad idea. I would like to discourage the usage of cracked themes. There might be unwanted codes, hidden backlinks etc.
    So just use free themes from WP repository.
    (I like customizr, point, generatepress free themes, you might also like them.)

atsad, Nov 21, 2015 IP
  5. Zain Malik

Zain Malik Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah you said right, i already got many issues that's why i agreed with you its bad idea. Now i am gonna buy some premium themes and some free wordpress themes.. now i will never us crack theme.

Zain Malik, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  6. Lucy Barret

Lucy Barret Member

Best Answers:
    Most of the free themes have so many problems and customizing it is a headache. So, I will suggest you to purchase a premium theme. And do a good research before selecting the final one as all the premium themes are not good.

Lucy Barret, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  7. Ivan S

Ivan S Member

Best Answers:
    Theme Junkie have some good Free WP Themes & Great Premium Themes as well ( I use few premium themes and I can say all the best about their support).

Ivan S, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  8. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    most of the time if we can and are able, we should avoid the free things and cracked things for they dont do any good things but only problems in future. I would suggest that you get a professional to create a theme for you according to your own requirements that will best suit your website. I prefer that but the choice is yours either to buy a premium one or have it created specifically for you

kimanierick, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  9. Anusha55

Anusha55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you know little about development then free theme is okay for you but it need alot of customization plus you not be able to add many things. Cracked theme never go with them as that might take you down in copyright issues as well as it will have scipts that will not work proprerly.

Anusha55, Dec 17, 2015 IP
  10. KatnissEverdeen

KatnissEverdeen Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am glad that you realized not to use cracked verison themes. These usually will only lead to problems. I have experience in coding and have never had any issues with using free themes and customizing them to my needs. If you have money to spend or are inexperienced about coding(which you can google almost everything you need to know) purchase a premium theme or have one created especially for you.

KatnissEverdeen, Dec 17, 2015 IP