1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Weloveservers review - stay away!!

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Leo05, Sep 15, 2015.

I have more than 40 reseller accounts with different hosters, where I host my and my clients' sites.

Among those hosters, I call Weloveservers the worst one. I have two accounts with them. Often times something crashes, something gets broken, something gets down. Yes eventually they fix everything, but why do I need these problems, why do I need to spend my time on writings with their support, and why do my clients need to suffer those downtimes?

Among those 40+ hosters, at more than a half of them I don't even know their support exist. Just because nothing ever gets broken, that's why. People just work and their servers are working.

Here are only a few of my tickets with Weloveservers for a recent time, you can see what I'm forced to spend my time for:

Ticket #405822

Me: I can't add Package nor Account in my WHM.

WLS: I have given the re seller privilege to your account in WHM.

Ticket #923425

Me: My site *** doesn't open, although opens with www.

WLS: The issue has been sorted.

Ticket #211780

Me: I can't login to *** site. Neither /wp-admin nor /wp-login. The site itself seems to be working.

WLS: The issue is sorted now.

Ticket #638024

(After server migration)

Me: Now i have Error establishing a database connection on all my sites.

WLS: Seems you have updated name-servers now. Please wait for 24 hours for global propagation. **(!!!)

Me: DNS have obviously propagated, otherwise how could the database error ever show up? **(quite obvious, no?)

WLS: The issue has been sorted now.

Ticket #842462

Me: No site nor WHM opens at this server.

WLS: We are working on this issue with our NOC and it will be fine in few minutes.

Ticket #607078

Me: My site *** doesn't work.

WLS: DB issue resolved and your domain is loading fine now.

Ticket #695116

Me: i have 508 on *** .

WLS: I have resolved the issue.

Ticket #249247

Me: I can't access WHM nor cpanel. Nor from the client area.

WLS: We have seen network outage in our DC, it has been resolved.

I just don't get it. If you provide hosting, why do you have these ridiculous bugs all the time? No one of 40+ my other hosters has them nearly in that scale, if ever.

And the last straw was when they have put both my accounts on one server with same IP's. I tried to call upon their support' logic - what a point to sell two reseller hostings on the same IP's? Reseller means I would re-sell it to my clients; how could I explain to my clients why two servers are on the same IP's, and why any client would ever need this? I asked this twice, with no any reasonable answer.

I just have enough. Well I don't know if Weloveservers really like their servers; but they certainly don't like their clients.

I hope this my Weloveservers review would be useful to someone.

Leo05, Sep 15, 2015 IP
  2. [ET]Alexander

[ET]Alexander Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can't exactly expect much from a Hosting provider that offers plans at the prices they do (i.e. $20 for a Reseller with 250GB SSD Storage); let alone one that offers Master Reseller packages. I could only imagine their server density. How is the performance?

[ET]Alexander, Sep 16, 2015 IP
  3. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There are some bad reviews about those guys. The main thing is that the issues are solved.
    You could left them after the second or third issue and not wait to ruin your business.

Good luck!

Zoti Media Group, Sep 16, 2015 IP
  4. ruzler

ruzler Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your share, I hope that your future experience with hosts will be only positive

ruzler, Sep 18, 2015 IP
  5. Leo05

Leo05 Member

Best Answers:
    This is exactly the price range you need for PBN sites. All other hosters i use are more or less of the same price. Of course for my white projects i use Knownhost VPS.

Performance actually was okay, if only everything wasn't crashing all the time...

Leo05, Sep 18, 2015 IP
  6. web-world

web-world Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't get VPS server host all sites One place

web-world, Nov 18, 2015 IP
  7. Leo05

Leo05 Member

Best Answers:
    It's SEO bro. For PBN, you need a'' different IP's for each site.

Leo05, Nov 18, 2015 IP
  8. web-world

web-world Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I get you now better get dedicated server with 40 IP'S

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
    web-world, Nov 19, 2015 IP
  9. charlesgan

charlesgan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    don't choose unpopular web host, as there will be lots of issues with the software side. From tickets, we can see there is a lots of server error, downtime and database issues that need to be sorted out from time to time. They seem like overselling the server space, and causes the software to crash and failed very often. Time to move out.

charlesgan, Dec 24, 2015 IP