1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to communicate my video on youtube?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Porc, Nov 12, 2015.

Hello everyone !

I uploaded a video for fun, and I want to know how to make more views to see more funny commentaries, can you help me?

Porc, Nov 12, 2015 IP
  2. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    You could try by starting to share the link of this video on social media to your friends and it is natural it will catch on. Start a comment with a friend and this will go a long way to helping you increase your comments. If the video is interesting people cant resist making their comments about it, whether the commentaries are funny that will be totally subjective.

kimanierick, Nov 12, 2015 IP
  3. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    you need to share your video link with a lot of friends through the social media like Facebook and twitter. Remember that it will take more than just uploading a funny clip to get views. Try and create an attractive title or headline, link it with other videos and create links. By these your video will be poping up for other viewers to watch it. Try and create a bigger fan base eg by following other video makers and commenting on their videos. By these people get to know you and you will get many subscribers who will view your videos as soon as you upload them

kimanierick, Nov 14, 2015 IP
  4. pqc-service

pqc-service Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    On account of the funny comments can create several different users and start to comment under this video. And then the rest will also leave you comments)

pqc-service, Nov 17, 2015 IP
  5. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Optimise the video. You have nothing in the description no keywords, nothing...

Franklin Hatchett, Nov 17, 2015 IP
  6. cwvps1

cwvps1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Optimize your titles and descriptions using keywords, transcribe your videos, post those transcriptions, ask people to like and share your videos, to subscribe to your YouTube channel, embed your video on your website and share videos on your social media pages.

cwvps1, Nov 17, 2015 IP