1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Fully Automatically Viral News Website with Guarranteed 50000 Real Visitors

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Terry Besnon, Nov 10, 2015.

This Website is design for Newbies who make money from Adsense /amazon/content.ad .Golden opportunity to Start Internet Profitable Business & Get Financial Freedom in your Life!

Everyone Knows that Traffic is very necessary for websites, without traffic you cannot earn money. So you don't need to worry about it, We brought you a Special Offer!

Special OFFER!

If you Pick This Site @ BIN Price And You will get 100% Real Human Traffic 50,000 for 3 months. In case if you don't get 50,000 Traffic in 3 Months. We will Full Refund you after its 3 months.

PROCEDURE:- when your website is successfully transferred to you after its 4th day the traffic will come.

Note:- For tracking Traffic you must put Google Analytic on your Website.

This is a Viral News lists website script written in PHP that lets you build a viral content website with awesome curated lists like Buzzfeed /Boredpanda. This Site supports a lot of media types like Photos, videos(Youtube and Vimeo), SoundCloud audio, quotes, etc.

All Contents of the website are unique and passes from Plagspotter and Copyscape

Lists get super viral and they are easy to make. With this website, your users could make awesome lists for you. They can signup with their email or via Facebook and create lists with our simple and easy interface. You can either enable auto approval or approve the user-created lists manually via the admin panel.

The powerful admin panel and the Super Viral features of Viral list makes it the best choice to build a great viral site with little effort.

“PlayBuzz and BoredPanda List Importer for Viralist” is an add-on and integrate with this website for Manually Add Viral List from PlayBuzz and BoredPanda as shown Image http://palmsprings.pw/image.png.

*NO TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
    This website is designed in such a way that there is no any prior knowledge required & it is fully Newbie friendly without any experience.

What you will Get:

• A Brandable Domain name.
    • A 100% auto-pilot Viral Website Script all ready receiving traffic.
    • A beautifully crafted Website for you.
    • Custom made logo with a matching design
    • Free domain transfer to your Domain account (free to get an account if you do not all ready)
    • Free website transfer After sale support

Terry Besnon, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  2. yogadull

yogadull Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 28
    As Buyer:
    87.5% - 14
    how many visitor for now?

yogadull, Nov 13, 2015 IP
  3. mytechiestuff

mytechiestuff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    89.5% - 17
    Sounds good, but since all of the content for the site would necessarily be "grabbed" from other web sites, would Google allow adsense etc ?

mytechiestuff, Nov 16, 2015 IP
  4. Convert RSS to PHP

Convert RSS to PHP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here's a simple question to ask yourself when it comes to Adsense policy on original content.

"If I guess wrong, and is my account is disabled...what then?"

Always err on the side of caution when you aren't sure of the official answer.

The official answer is that original content is required. If your site is a bunch of YouTube videos and nothing else, then they'd likely disable it - either you'd lose ads to your site, or you'd lose your adsense account altogether.

Which would you rather have? A site full of embedded YT videos and no Adsense account? Or your Adsense account?

Beyond the Policy Webinar, the Inside Adsense Official Adsense Blog, says explicity that original content is a requirement - this quote comes directly from the blog:

Fact: We don’t allow sites with auto-generated or otherwise unoriginal content to participate in the AdSense program.

http://adsense.blogspot.com/2011/01/adsense-facts-fiction-part-v-unoriginal.html

MyTechieStuff

If you write your own articles, you could embed a few videos on your blog (provided the videos don't violate policy). If the videos you use contain copyright violations, you could be held responsible by Adsense just for embedding them on your site, so you need to be careful what you choose to embed.

As for why YouTube has embed buttons...think about this for half a second okay?

YouTube is NOT Adsense. Adsense has their own rules, and those are separate from the rules on YouTube.

Not every single person in the world who owns a website or blog uses Adsense on their sites. Which means they could embed any video they like on their website, if the embed link is enabled. The embed codes exist for people to share. YouTube allows video sharing. That's what YT started out as - a video sharing site. It still serves that purpose.

Adsense, on the other hand can and does choose not to accept a website or blog full of YouTube videos to display their ads on. That's Adsense's choice.

While Google may own both of these services, each service has their own Terms of Use, and their own policies. So, if you use Adsense, you must follow Adsense policies, regardless of whether or not YouTube lets you share a video.

Convert RSS to PHP, Nov 16, 2015 IP
    mytechiestuff likes this.
  5. Sohaib Chauhan

Sohaib Chauhan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Bro, reply me on skype.. why are you ignoring me for past 1 week?

Sohaib Chauhan, Nov 18, 2015 IP
  6. Terry Besnon

Terry Besnon Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 33
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I got there are lot of question about .pw domain, Most of clients said Your site are in .pw why not in .com/.net.org.The Answer of this Question : If you want same site in your .com/.net.org, I will develop it if you are interested.Just PM me.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2015
    Terry Besnon, Nov 21, 2015 IP
  7. mytechiestuff

mytechiestuff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    89.5% - 17
    I like your work and so I did ask you to help make a site for a client of mine.

I asked you to confirm however, that you will not duplicate my client's site and sell it with rubbish TLDs like .PW and other such TLDs.

You did not respond!!!

So, if you can confirm that my client's site would not be copied and sold with other TLDs, then I would be happy to ask you to help make a large number of sites for my clients.

mytechiestuff, Nov 22, 2015 IP
  8. Sohaib Chauhan

Sohaib Chauhan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Bro, reply me.. when are you creating Janta.pw
    its been a month, you are not replying to me

Sohaib Chauhan, Nov 24, 2015 IP