1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR7, 11 Year Old Website, Established Ecommerce Website With Revenue.NO RESERVE!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by iliass badaoui, Nov 7, 2015.

This site is making an average of 77$ a month since last june

Update : I made a sale of 60$ with the site in my possesion on the 24th sep.

I'm selling this website because I already own many established internet businesses and I'm also flipping some of them. This one was just bought from another person, and i chose to sell it since and I don't have much time, and since it's a really great business opportunity!

I bought it in early sep 2015 and the earnings showed have been claimed by the guy who sold me his website (showed proof)

Site Worth:

(growing each day) (it's worth 20K$ check http://www.freesiteworth.com/website-worth/brickhost.us.html , for site worth ) so ceaze this opportunity before it goes!

What's the site about?

As you see, it's related to Seo and social media services, which is a huge opportunity to make plenty of money. And what makes it all perfect, is the Page Rank 7 that it has in google, which is very powerful as you know, and the 11 years of age, which makes it legandary!

Traffic:

It's getting about 200 verified unique visitors/day which is more than a 6000 uniques per month . Sorry I just started using google analytics that's why it's not showing anything, but it will in the next days. (Contact me for google analytics)

How can I make money?

- By selling the service that the site is providing ( Seo and social services ), it's easy to run and the profit is huge.

The site made a sale for 35$, then 2 sales for 125$, then one for 95$. Sorry for the mistake in the listing.

Please also note that the sales appeared after a small targeted promotion with a few bucks in facebook ads.

The site costs are only hosting for 8$ each month and facebook ads promotion for 10$.

-If you apply google adsense I'm sure it'll make at leaast 50$ per month as the stats show. I just didn't know how to add the ad spaces.

Logistics:

I easily buy all people's commands from other suppliers with cheap prices, so that the profit margin is still huge.

I'll give you a list of all the suppliers after you buy.

=> simply do some small promotion for the site and get visitors=$$$, It's gonna bang cuz there are daily visitors (I just don't have enough time to do that for every website and decided to sell this one)

I will help the buyer until he's satisfied with everything.

Happy bidding!

iliass badaoui, Nov 7, 2015 IP
  2. L1910

L1910 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    http://www.estibot.com/appraise.php?a=appraisal&k=b1b54f945afe7d90216627a49dd8df50&domain=brickhost.us

L1910, Nov 15, 2015 IP
  3. WilliamNoble

WilliamNoble Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    it's only 15 bucks...??

[​IMG]

WilliamNoble, Nov 15, 2015 IP
    blubloc.annm likes this.
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I wouldn't trust either site :)
    The real value is what the market will pay.

sarahk, Nov 15, 2015 IP
  5. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    dear please can you make a video of statistics? and income?
    I was cheated once....:(

Thank u so much!

wanessmark, Nov 16, 2015 IP