1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review My Coupon Site

Discussion in 'Websites' started by KidFire614, Nov 12, 2015.

Hello, I started a coupon forum and I need a review on the design of my website. My website URL: couponpickr.com.

KidFire614, Nov 12, 2015 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It's probably too late to give a feedback as it looks like your forum has been online since 2010.

A couple things I thought were odd:

1. Your favicon shows hostgator's favicon
    2. Absence of images. It makes your forum look empty and even boring (for a coupon site, I mean)

There's a certain feel or expectation associated with coupon sites. I've never thought of a coupon site as a forum. Lastly, what is your targeted audience? Wouldn't you want to target people by, at least, countries? Even the coupons for the US may not be applicable to Canadian stores, let alone the UK's or Australia's.

qwikad.com, Nov 15, 2015 IP
  3. KidFire614

KidFire614 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I started the forum about 4 weeks ago, and I don't know how to change the favicon icon. I'm targeting English speaking countries.

KidFire614, Nov 15, 2015 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I am not familiar with that particular forum (xenforo) but you can probably change the favicon by going to the header.php (or something similar). Or maybe you can upload it through your Admin panel. As far as the "being online since 2010" comment, it's my bad. I see now that it's the copyright notice for xenforo rather than for your coupon forum. My apologies. Still it wouldn't hurt to add images to your index page just to make it look a bit more appealing.

qwikad.com, Nov 15, 2015 IP
  5. Criot

Criot Member

Best Answers:
    One of the main points would be to have your own favicon, also, are the amount of forums guests can see limited? If not, I think there definitely should be more forums to attract a wider audience and increase the chances of different types of discussions.

It's quite a nice looking website, and the fact you have competitions is beneficial and should draw in some community members too!

Criot, Nov 15, 2015 IP