1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Health and Directory Niche Unique Domain Names for Appraisal .

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by Noor Mohammad, Nov 14, 2015.

Hi . Digital Point :) Hope all are fine here :)

Well I recently brought 2 domain names , one is premium and other is just ordinary.. Well , I wished to Make an auction on Flippa but before I want to know What will be the good price for both of my domains. If I got a good price here. I'll sell it marketplace here without going to Flippa.. So, Domain Names are ... :

1 - PhoneNumber.pw

It is a very unique and highly targeted Domain name which is best for phone directory , yellow pages and the niche of " Maps ". The most important is it's Keyword has Exactly 2K Monthly with Easy Competition that will help you boost your site SEO to the 1st place with Exact Match .. Lets talk about the domain extension which is " .pw " , .pw means Powerful Website . so Search Engines will also Find your Domain's extension strong which will be beneficial in all aspects..

2- www.thefitnessxpert.com

Health is the Most Profitable and Huge Niche on Internet After Insurance .. The Word " Fitness " only have 90,000 exact keyword searches on Google .. WOW . Its't it awesome ? The Domain has brandiblity, it will differentiate your blog/website from others by its unique brandable name , More over its easy to remember, Short and SEO friendly. It has been chosen after alot hard work of keyword researching on the specific niche. It will definitely generate higher DA,PA,PR very quickly and easily as compared to other sites because of this keyword density, Exactly Keyword Monthly Seaches, SEO Friendly and Brandibility ..

I think I have said enough to describe both of my domain.. Any Further Query will be welcomed :) Please Do Appraise My Domains .. I'll not mind if it has a very low value even of only $10 , I just wanna know that's it.

*** Happy Appraisal ***

Noor Mohammad, Nov 14, 2015 IP