1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

List of Adult Payment Processors and My Own Thoughts

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by yiberkit, Nov 10, 2015.

Here’s the list of adult payment processors and my all thoughts about them;

CCBill ; One of the biggest in adult , they have some strict aup policy for the content type, they don’t require 500/1000 $ fee for Mastercard , if you only use Visa. But they have lots of cuts; (like %16 for transaction, %5 for holding money, 15 $ for domestic transfer)
    They have Excellent support and separate teams.

Epoch; Their best feature is , they accept paypal as a payment option with master card and visa. But you have to pay 500 or 1000 $ fee for yearly. I think it worths because you may double even triple your business sales with paypal via Epoch.
    But epoch has more strict policies for the content types and site-types. They only accept content owners and paysites may be the big fishes. Their support is good.

Probiller; They only accept 1 million + traffic a day sites

Vendobilling;
    Never tried but they have good reputation and support one of the biggest sites using them for transaction. They require much more documents to get accepted.

Commercegate; Another good alternative but never tried.

Verotel; They are available to accept much more content types. No strict aup policy on them for the content types and website types. Because they are located in Netherlands. But you have to pay 500 $ fee of mastercard again on this. Also they do not accept every script, you have to use their script or use provided member plugins on wordpress.
    Their support is a bit serious and lazy. They dont answer their phones.

Segpay; They have very strict aup policy for the type of content and websites. Fair support. You can disable 500 $ /1000 $ fee of mastercard if you only want Visa as a payment option.

Zombaio; I heard lots of negative feedback for them, their best feature is no need to pay 500 $ fee for mastercard, but it seems their ssl isnt correct and they require some additional documents about your identity. I dont know if its pay or not to their merchants but i can say their support isnt well.

Dwolla; Tried but their support is bad, I cant able to fix problems on that.

Bitpay; Good support. But buying bitcoin is too much complex for the adult visitors. They have to provide alternative buying options for bitcoins.

Authorize.net; 49 $ start-up and 25 $ for monthly isnt for starters. They accept adult and they are able to find bank/processors for your website. But you even have to pay other money to their processors too..

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
    yiberkit, Nov 10, 2015 IP
    billzo likes this.
  2. yiberkit

yiberkit Active Member

Best Answers:
    For Authorize.net and dwolla ; they only accept US based merchants and authorize is mostly used as a reporting system and its like a payment processor finder/ seeker for you. They look up and send your details to one of their processors/ banks and this will make you to transact via authorize.
    I can say its not as good as what you think because you will have to face many additional document sign ups and costs.

Netbilling; They accept adult but again their costs are too much;
    • Application fee of $99.00 ( Waived )

• Non-Qual Rate 4.29% + .30¢ per transaction

• Monthly statement fee of $10.00

• High Risk annual fee $1000.00 (Directly from Visa and MC. Billed after merchant account is approved)

Payoneer; They dont have credit card billing feature or buy now buttons options for adult websites.

Paxum; They have buy now buttons but its useless, your customers have to have paxum account and it must be approved by paxum with lots of id info, very useless...

Paysafe card ; Never tried

Webmoney; Never tried

yiberkit, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  3. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nice reviews, you can't count the holdback as an expense you get it after 180 days! Even if CCBILL is charging that much they offer alot to make things easy to maintain for Adult webmasters.

fionix, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  4. yiberkit

yiberkit Active Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean is it too high?

yiberkit, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  5. yiberkit

yiberkit Active Member

Best Answers:
    - I guess CCBill hasnt got a setup fee, they just have annual fee's . But you can waive that fee for mastercard. Also if you only prefer visa and jcb/discover then there is no annual fee on ccbill.

I agree with you about high reserves and high processing fee on ccbill. Its true because they are high risk processor.
    But I have a question for you;
    How much money($) should we make on ccbill in order to receive auto-payment from ccbill to our bank account's? (without all of the cuts: - process fee, transfer fee, holdback fee etc..)
    Is it 150 $ or 200 $? And after all of the cuts , how much money will be remain to us?

Guessing there must be very big fishes around there to use high risk processors like ccbill and high-risk processing isnt for small websites/ small business owners because of the fee's... There must be another company which accepts payments like paypal with low fee's or free.
    Paxum and Payoneer should be create a credit card transaction system...

- The best part of Verotel is they can discard annual fee's. Also they accept bitcoin's. And also they are available to variety of content types.

- Best part of Netbilling is they can be implement into shopify and other shopping cart systems, which is very easy part for customers.

- Is that photo belong to you on your avatar?

yiberkit, Nov 27, 2015 IP