1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some help on deciding what to do

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by macstux, Nov 9, 2015.

On my current blog i have been using wordpress plugin to pull rss feeds and rewriting them. I wanted to do this till i got more traffic and then start writing my articles.

Is what im doing now going to hurt my blog?

Should i keep doing this or should i delete all of my current post and start writing now?

Any advice would be so helpful.
    Much appreciate the help in advance! :)

macstux, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  2. imuncutno1

imuncutno1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    From my past experienced, you should post at least 5 -10 posts of your own content. later, you rewrite a content to keep blog continue but make sure the content is unique, not copy & paste type of thing.

Nowadays, maintaining a website is not an easy thing. I had seen many blogs / sites disappeared after blogging for 1 - 2 years.

E.g, blog quest, they gave me their articles and posted into my blog with one way backlink to their site, then 1 year back, their websites gone.

Hence, the article that's resided on my blog is what? Is it an Original content?

imuncutno1, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  3. abdmjz

abdmjz Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can only gain by writing your own content. Its a definite advantage and there's no doubt about it. If you are in a position to write your own content then please do write, its much more healthier than rewriting content. Google likes fresh content which hasn't been shared anywhere else.

abdmjz, Nov 9, 2015 IP
    wco and sarahk like this.
  4. macstux

macstux Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the replies and awesome feedback. I agree that you can only gain advantages with unique content.

I just wanted to make sure that my website wouldn't get banned or anything like thay from google or other search engines.
    If i do start to write my own content should i delete all of the rss feeds post? Or should i just keep them?

macstux, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  5. imuncutno1

imuncutno1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you can write lots of content, just delete them.
    Otherwise, re-date those posts at a later date.
    The point is, the current date aka your first few posts must be the earliest date possible.

imuncutno1, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  6. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    don't delete old content you doesn't like then edit this content. and second thing is you can post 5 long content in your site weekly.

seoaceindia, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  7. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    as you have already been advised i would also advice you to take your time, and write your own unique content. Remember that it is your website, you understand it better than anyone would, you know the true quality in your area of operational. take your time before deleting the old content until you write enough content. Thank you

kimanierick, Nov 10, 2015 IP