1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to manage multiple domain/sites for SEO ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by phpsolution, Nov 7, 2015.

I am not asking for content management system.

Here is question. I am trying to understand process for managing multiple sites in SEO ? Most of SEO using wordpress and I get that.

How you manage all this blogs and other thing together ? What is process ? It is really time consuming I have 130+ domain and I want to do this but i am understanding process, i could hire wordpress developer to install and come up with everything but how i will manage on regular basis. How I will take care of it ?

I hope i don't need dedicate person to do this.

phpsolution, Nov 7, 2015 IP
  2. Drubo

Drubo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    we r giving multi site management solution with powerful console for WordPress . , please contact with me :)

Drubo, Nov 7, 2015 IP
  3. phpsolution

phpsolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    What's plugin name ?

phpsolution, Nov 8, 2015 IP
  4. redesignunit@gmail.com

redesignunit@gmail.com Banned

Best Answers:
    you need to make schedule for your site work and set step by step work for easily manage your site.

redesignunit@gmail.com, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  5. NickBrigth

NickBrigth Peon

Best Answers:
    The great way is using of ManageWP. ManageWP is a tool that allows you to easily manage multiple WP sites efficiently. It is an ultimate dashboard that lets you control all of your sites from a single location. If you have more questions ask on the website http://www.im-action.com/.

NickBrigth, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  6. Parth01

Parth01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I might have said there would be no impairment normally, but after a client came to me to find out why a .co.uk was appearing above the .com, which was his main site, I would say it can do harm. The .co.uk was simply being pointed to the .com. First time I have seen this happen so just tread carefully. Either way, it's a too grey hat for my liking - to try and get more search traffic by trying to mis-lead people from one domain to another is a no-no. Just tell them that with all of the algo variations going on, they are best scratching that idea and focusing their efforts on great content. If that got found out (and it can very easily if someone reports it) then all domains will be penalised.

Parth01, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  7. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Every website and blog site needs different SEO and I'm wondering why you own 130+ domain? For what purpose? Its too many and its really time consuming if you want to maintain that lots of domain. I would recommend 10 to 15 domains and set a timeline for target, goals, and conversions. It will take time also to establish those domain so its better to have numerous domains.

KylieSweet, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  8. phpsolution

phpsolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you and I am trying to work towards that goal. I am in process to understand cost of blogs, hosting, maintenance and content.

phpsolution, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  9. webdev007

webdev007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    webdev007, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  10. Morgan Ryan

Morgan Ryan Peon

Best Answers:
    Managing multiple WordPress sites can definitely be tricky. The following guide covers topics like plugin management, how to stay organized, and best practices for working with clients. Hope it helps!

How to manage multiple WordPress sites

Morgan Ryan, Nov 12, 2015 IP
  11. dwhswebhosting

dwhswebhosting Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, that is a lot of domains. I think you need to hire some writers that can make original content. It can't be cheap with that many domains though. I have never seen less than $5 for an article.

Maybe an employee would be better, one that could just write all day for you.

dwhswebhosting, Nov 12, 2015 IP