1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have two pages with 20k likes, what should I do, to win money?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by br0ws3r..!, Oct 17, 2015.

Hello everyone, I am new in this business, I have two fanpages with 20k likes, in every post reach is up to 1000, can I start win money from them, if yes, how to start? - with google ads? or any other program, can someone share his/her personal experience?, I think in future I will grown up my pages, but what I need advice for orentation, thanks everybody.

br0ws3r..!, Oct 17, 2015 IP
  2. Adriatik

Adriatik Member

Best Answers:
    Hello.
    You can't win money with google adsesne or any other company such as these.
    The only way to win money with your pages is to share links for website onwers such as me. But you don't have many likes at your pages so i don't think you can win a lot of money, only a cop of coffee if your page is good. Can we make a try? I will give you one article to post, and if it will be clicked by 50-100 people we will discuss for a long collaboration.
    P.M if you are interested.

All the best!

Adriatik, Oct 17, 2015 IP
  3. kjrocker

kjrocker Active Member

Best Answers:
    What about demographics ? Which regions your most fans are from ?

kjrocker, Nov 7, 2015 IP
  4. br0ws3r..!

br0ws3r..! Active Member

Best Answers:
    They are mostly from USA, UK, but they are mixed, I also have from brasil, india, in this case I can say they are from all countries.

br0ws3r..!, Nov 8, 2015 IP
  5. abdmjz

abdmjz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Run cpa offers , offer paid posts, sponsored links etc since you have traffic it won't be difficult to find something which works for your pages.

abdmjz, Nov 8, 2015 IP
  6. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    What is your target audience to be exact? I mean are you targeting globally or just some sort of countries?

Patricia Ann Lee, Nov 8, 2015 IP
  7. Sourav Kumar

Sourav Kumar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ooo.. You can earn a good amount of MONEY
    So I m telling some methods of earning through Facebook:-
    1. Make a PAGE. Take a niche on which you can post many posts. Ex-Jokes
    2. At first you will not get a single like. So on each post use third party likers;).
    3. Post regularly, Atleast 3-4 times a day. Then automatically your post reach will increase and you will be getting real likes. From that time you can leave using third party likers.
    4. Make a blog. Post on it like jokes, daily events, viral pics, videos, etc. And give your blog's post's link to your Fb Page and post. Then you will be getting likes and traffic to your blog. So monitize your blog too with Ex- Google Adsense. You can earn through it.;)
    5. Now before posting links on your Fb Page shrink your links on websites like Bc.vc, Short.st, etc. You can earn through it.;)
    6. When you will get enough traffic then you can start selling products of Clickbank:cool:.
    And just you are Done!!!

Sourav Kumar, Nov 17, 2015 IP