1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it worth investing in boosting fb page likes?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by jeandarc, Oct 30, 2015.

I am a blogger and i have been thinking in investing money in boosting my fb page likes. The thing is i am not sure if its going to be worth it. I have monetized my website only with adsense and i want to drive some traffic from facebook page.

Also, how many fb page likes can i get if i invest around $100?

If you are experienced with these stuff please let me know by replying here.

Thank you!

jeandarc, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  2. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If your only revenue source is AdSense it probably won't give you a positive ROI. You'll pay 0.50-0.75 for each like (if you're using FB Ads and not fake 3rd party non-targeted likes). Also depends if you're active on your FB page and if you have a Newsletter sign up form.

Let's say you pay 0.50 each like, that's 200 new FB page likes. If you're not active on your FB Page these fans just sit idle, even if you are active only a percentage of these 200 will actually visit your website. Of that percentage only a small percentage will click on an Ad or sign up to your Newsletter(if you have one).

Lets be really generous in this example and say 10% of your new 200 Fans funnel to your site and click on an Ad. These 20 clicks paid $1.00 each, this leaves you $80 short of break even on your original $100 investment. So if you're looking at this option solely as a way to make revenue I'd say it isn't worth it. But if money or revenue isn't an issue, it's a great way to create a fan base.

kjh-08, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  3. Marvin Show

Marvin Show Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    During my first job as a technician. After we would design sites; clients would often inquire about securing "Facebook likes" and we would sell them to "attorneys" and "real estate agents" through online services and jack up the price. There is definitely a market for people who want to increase exposure or site traffic through this sort of deception but the real concern is that it isn't much of a "secret" and it can't be worthwhile if senior aged executives are asking about how effective "Facebook likes" can be.

Marvin Show, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  4. kjrocker

kjrocker Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well i would get likes for my pages , so that i can build a fan base and than drive traffic through my pages , this way i wont have to pay again and again for advertising ..

kjrocker, Nov 7, 2015 IP
  5. Vladan1989

Vladan1989 Member

Best Answers:
    it would be stupid if we say that is not worth, of course is worth. First invest in fb page to get fans/likes then everything else. You can get about 4000/5000 likes for that money. Again, everything depends on how much is interesting page. Keep on.

Vladan1989, Nov 14, 2015 IP
  6. ITMTB

ITMTB Member

Best Answers:
    If you think you can get 4000/5000 likes for $100 you are mistaken, these will be most likely fake and even if they are real they would not be targeted.

ITMTB, Nov 17, 2015 IP
  7. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    From my experience I can say Yes and No and here is why...

Yes - If you have an extra money then it's okay to invest in facebook, because facebook advertising is on of the best things. Here is what you will got with facebook: 100% view of your post, your page will be add as suggest advert in right corner or in the news feeds.

No - The only thing I am saying No about facebook advertise is because, they will guarantee you min 100 likes, but they will definitely not send those invitations, it is you who will has to do it. :) :)

Priki, Nov 17, 2015 IP
  8. yordanov

yordanov Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The likes depends of the country. If you target us likes - the price will be from 0.05-0.50 per like. If you put Thailand - the price per like will be 0.01-0.04.

yordanov, Nov 17, 2015 IP