1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Magento developer

Discussion in 'Programming' started by genius, Oct 27, 2015.

Hello,

I need someone who knows Magento, I will have more than one project, it will imply creating new modules, modifying existing ones..etc Give me a PM for more details.

genius, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  2. SkyWaltz Labs

SkyWaltz Labs Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

Warm Greetings!!!

We are expert in developing Magento websites, We will certainly help you to creating new modules, modifying existing one. We will provide you website where you can control the content, functionality, and look and feel of your website.

We will share the work samples at the time of interview.

Our Expertise:
    ==========
    Magento Theme customization, Magento extension expert, Magento Plugin integartion, Its custimomization, Magento product management etc..

I want to discuss this job further please notify me at Skype Id. I’m available everyday.
    Skype id- skywaltz.labs

Looking forward for positive response

Thank you

SkyWaltz Labs, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  3. PROtechSoft

PROtechSoft Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, We have worked on several magento ecommerce sites for small to medium scale businesses. You can contact us on skype at protechsoft1 to discuss details. Thanks

PROtechSoft, Nov 3, 2015 IP