1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Link buy sell forum ?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Sikandar786, Jul 17, 2015.

Hello friends,

Well I m doing seo business since last few years but I m tired to get good quality websites here because most of member showing crap websites or dummy. they buy high pr domain and publish few articles that's it..

I want to buy link on quality websites so can anyone tell me which place is good ?

Sikandar786, Jul 17, 2015 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Buying links is for dummies, this is 2015, any links that aren't natural are a waste of time, get with the times.

malky66, Jul 17, 2015 IP
  3. PatrickReeves

PatrickReeves Active Member

Best Answers:
    I gotta say I'm amazed at how many people on this forum are stuck in 2010 when it comes to link building. I am by no means an expert on this stuff. But even I know that buying links is a thing of the past for the most part. Todays SEO actually takes some work, so you better get used to it.

PatrickReeves, Aug 7, 2015 IP
    VAKTA MONDAL likes this.
  4. lucky ali

lucky ali Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    so do you mean never try to have any back link from anywhere ? do you mean backlinks are not important ?

lucky ali, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  5. PatrickReeves

Best Answers:
    He's saying that buying links is a bad idea. Getting links is obviously important. But when you are buying them, they are likely not going to help you and possibly hurt you. You want links that come from reputable places, and are relevant to your site. Buying links from a site about bikes when your site is about baking cookies, wont do you any good.

Sorry to answer a question for someone else, but I happened to be on and saw the notification.

malky66 likes this.
  6. lucky ali

lucky ali Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    its okay you replied . so what if i buy link from a high authority and related website using a natural way somehow. like guest blog post ?

7. PatrickReeves

Best Answers:
    I suppose if you could find one then it would be ok. I dont want to comment too much as I am by no means an expert. But if that site is selling links to you its likely they are selling them to others. Google has gotten good at detecting whether links are bought or not. And if they find a site that is selling links it could get penalized which will affect your site.

I'm sure there are effective ways to buy links these days, but you are much better off putting that time and money into creating great content that will gain natural links.

I you look at it like this it may make more sense.

Would you rather buy $10,000 worth of links (just an example) and run the risk of getting penalized and basically pissing that money down the drain?

Or would you rather spend $10,000 on high quality content that will eventually get natural links from authoritative and relative sites?

malky66 likes this.
  8. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Is that what I said?...I don't think so, go back and read the post:
    @PatrickReeves got it pretty much right, high quality unique content is more important than any link you can buy, never been a fan of unnatural link building and it's never done me any harm...It's all about the content.

malky66, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  9. lucky ali

lucky ali Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i am new to SEO but now i got it completely that CONTENT IS REALLY KING. sorry for being stupid.

10. PatrickReeves

Best Answers:
    If you were stupid you wouldnt have asked the question to try and learn. Stupid people think they are always right and never ask and learn. You are from stupid. Dont ever think you are or be afraid to ask a question. If we don't know something, we will never know the correct answer if we don't ask.

11. lucky ali

lucky ali Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    thanks for your nice words. i have been working as web developer from 2 years now am digging into SEO just from last few weeks. what i learned is that today SEO is all about being creative, providing quality content, deliver best services, be liked by your audience, be real natural and social. and i know there are 200 factors that search engine look at.

12. PatrickReeves

Best Answers:
    Theres alot to learn about SEO for sure. But if you focus on one or two of the most effective ways at a time instead of trying a hundred different methods that may or may not work, you will get better results.

The real key to SEO is patience. Ranking a site or getting quality links wont happen over night. Dont fall into the trap of trying get ranked #1 in 30 days or other hype. Just focus on what you do know works until you learn other methods that are proven effective. Research, read, learn, then research, read and learn some more.

13. seo_buzz

seo_buzz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Backlinks is and will always be an important factor in SEO, still in 2015. And you can not always depend on 'quality' content that will naturally bring you natural links. If you are serious about your online business growth, you have to concentrate on SEO and you have to 'build' links too. And when you are 'building' links for your website, it will not be always natural as all know. But if you know how to work smart, you will succeed in SEO.

Why?

Because its still a 'robot' that will index all the links on behalf of Google, so unless you do some stupid things (like 10K comment links using scrapebox), your website will be fine and do better than your competitors.

seo_buzz, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  14. PatrickReeves

Best Answers:
    No one is saying backlinks arent important and you shouldnt be trying to build them. But buying them is much less effective than it used to be. If you had to start from scratch building a website and knew little about SEO, would you rather go out and buy a bunch of backlinks, or focus on content that while may get fewer links, will have a much larger impact on your site?

I think the advice given in this thread is on more of a beginners level of thinking. Buying links can be effective , but if you dont know what you are doing, can cause serious harm to your site. Which is why we pointed out that creating content is a much better way to approach link building from the start.

15. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I would never trust anyone with"seo" in their username, they generally know nothing and are usually full of shit...as you proved with that post.
    The so called SEO industry is nothing more than a giant scam for third world losers to scam money out of noobs that don't know any better.
    This thread is about buying links, which is a stupid pointless exercise reserved for idiots, as Matt Cutts says:
    http://searchenginewatch.com/sew/ne...enalties-get-more-severe-for-repeat-offenders
    I've always ranked my sites with quality content, never bought a link from anywhere and never will, and none of you so called "SEO experts" will ever make me believe otherwise.

malky66, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  16. VAKTA MONDAL

VAKTA MONDAL Banned

Best Answers:
    I am stuck and little curios to know about backlinks. But now a days many of us doing backlinks for their websites. Are they going wrong? What do you think?

VAKTA MONDAL, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  17. Oscar Mariotti

Oscar Mariotti Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I will also say that buying link is a bad idea. But I want to say that backlinks put an effect on attracting traffic to your website. SEO is a creative work which needs quality content and provide best services to the clients.

Oscar Mariotti, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  18. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Some of the best backlinks I have ever gotten were from Infographics.

I find a useful post and create a high quality (this is key) infographic outlining the major points.

You will then contact site owners with relevant content.

Very important: Don't try too hard to push the backlink!

The conversation should go like this:

ME: Hello! I created an awesome infographic on 'xxxxxx example' would you like to see it?

That's it, don't even mention the backlink yet!

THEM:
    Sure! I would love to check it out.

When you send the backlink to them, now is the time to gently mention the backlink. Something like this would work:

ME:
    I have attached the backlink, I hope you like it!

I am sure your readers would love to check it out as well.

If you want to post this on your site, that's fine with me!

I can even write up a post to go with it, so you won't have to do any extra work.

Look forward to your reply,

It's very important to offer to write the post to go along with the infographic.

Make sure it's high quality and UNIQUE!

Be sure to slip in your link somewhere in the post as well.

Matthew Sayle, Aug 29, 2015 IP
    PatrickReeves likes this.
  19. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    i suggest you to buy backlinks from freelancers from SEOclerks at cheap rates.

lukeSwenson, Sep 17, 2015 IP
    davidtrounce likes this.
  20. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    This forum is the best I came across ever. If you can't sell here then forget about other forums. It is bad that this forum become very slow in terms of sale & purchase (really, it not even 10% effective as it was in 2006, 2007, and even 2008 as well).

Mr_Kumar, Nov 2, 2015 IP
    rsrikanth05 likes this.