1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm a newbie and I need help with this

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Flexster, Oct 16, 2015.

Attention newbies to internet marketing what is your biggest challenge you have in the IM niche? What seems confusing to you?

I'm thinking of creating some new cool training, what would you like to see?

Flexster, Oct 16, 2015 IP
  2. PowerfulDigitalSolutions

PowerfulDigitalSolutions Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey flexster,
    Although I'm more of an intermediate Internet marketer, I remember when I first started out. One of my biggest challenges was turning email subscribers into paying customers. I've studied the subject of IM extensively, so I know about list building, blogging, SEO, and other similar topics. Just about every guru will tell you that "the money is in the list" and that everyone needs to build a list, but what do you do with that list of email subscribers. How can you turn those subscribers into paying customers?
    You would probably do well if you created a resource that covered not only the benefits of building an email list, but what to do with those email subscribers (e.g., focus more on building relationship, don't give too many sales pitches, don't email too often, etc.).
    In the beginning, I wish I would have read better resources on lead nurturing.

wwstewart likes this.
  3. geekos

geekos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    my biggest challenge is getting traffic.

geekos, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  4. rsrikanth05

rsrikanth05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The biggest challenge will always remain turning customers into fans.
    Fans will remain loyal, customers may walk away.

rsrikanth05, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  5. content_dj

content_dj Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am not really a newbie in this field but i guess i could contribute a bit. I am still learning and research about internet marketing, like @PowerfulDigitalSolutions had mentioned, building email list and having a plan on how to monetize is important. There are quite a number of affiliate products out there that we can just use to monetize as we grow traffic, but creating our own products would be great as well. Probably amazon publishing would be a good idea, as well as traffic generation/list building. :)

content_dj, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  6. wwstewart

wwstewart Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can also chime in like the guys above...after you have a mailing list, how do you make it start earning money?

Specifically, how to do it without making everyone on your list leave...

wwstewart, Nov 3, 2015 IP
  7. PowerfulDigitalSolutions

PowerfulDigitalSolutions Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you have quite a bit of market research to work with here. I see the most common themes of traffic generation, list building, and conversions (turning visitors into email subscribers, turning email subscribers into paying customers, etc.). I'm sure most of the forum members here would agree that we could all use more traffic and see more of that traffic convert.
    If you do create an ebook, video series, or other form of content delivery, I would be interested in checking it out and offering my honest opinion.

8. mrupp2006

mrupp2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Everyone is right. Converting your list seems to be the biggest challenge. If you get 10000 on your list and no one ever purchases from you then the 10000 is pretty much useless. One of the key aspects is not to have an all in one list. Your lists need to be targeted to the types of offers you are submitting. Wealthy Affiliate is a great site but most people can not afford the $47.00. Maybe a comprehensive training like that but for a lot less.

mrupp2006, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  9. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    CONTENT... CONTENT... CONTENT.

the only thing which almost always create confusion (a kind of headache) is.. quality content. If you are pro (a real pro) at something.. then you can do it easily (like i am comfortable at SEO).

For training site.. provide few chapters (for starts info) for free on youtube, rest will follow.

Mr_Kumar, Nov 7, 2015 IP
  10. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    my biggest challenge is usually how and where to start. would also need some advice

kimanierick, Nov 7, 2015 IP
  11. Flexster

Flexster Member

Best Answers:
    Hey guys sorry for the delay, been working on some other projects and didn't mean to leave this community hanging. But converting subscribers requires testing and tweaking, you have to expose your personal stories to your list, showing that you are a real human and over delivering while providing quality content and relevant offers.

For traffic you can do ad swaps and purchase solo ads from trusted sellers

And Mr_Kumar if you want quality content you can always purchase from many content marketplaces or if you want to learn it yourself you can take a free writing course.
    Talk later
    Flexster aka Tyree

Flexster, Dec 6, 2015 IP
  12. Jason Joel

Jason Joel Active Member

Best Answers:
    What is your last question again? Is it "would I like to see?" or is it "what would I like to see?". I didn't clearly understand your question.

Jason Joel, Dec 8, 2015 IP
  13. Rick Salas

Rick Salas Member

Best Answers:
    I believe it would be learning how to record in your own voice for credibility and trust. I needed that when I started. It separates people from others in the same niche, from people that use other peoples training. Plus it's just another multi media avenue for people to connect with you because those skills are used for videos, audios, text, emails and everything else. Also I like the research you're doing here on creating a new product. I think thats what you're looking for. I would suggest making sure you have enough sales from people to research though. Your buyers are who is going to give you the best information. If not, I suggest teaching teleseminars, audios and creating topics and subtopics for information to be used for anything.

Rick Salas, Dec 26, 2015 IP
  14. SEMWORLD2015

SEMWORLD2015 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you became strategic and intelligent then Internet marketing will be very easy for you because these field is only for these intelligent persons. For starting first you have to know about few basic things of internet marketing such as SEO, linkbuilding, traffic collection, website contents, main tools of website etc. You also can get tips from different sites. Search for that. What about your targeted income?

SEMWORLD2015, Dec 27, 2015 IP