1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How i can make a brand popular without money

Discussion in 'General Business' started by fxlock, Oct 6, 2015.

i want to start a brand new website about Cars , my main question is How i can make a brand popular with out spending too much money ?

please share your ideas here

fxlock, Oct 6, 2015 IP
  2. Vision2Code

Vision2Code Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you don't have money then be prepared to put in the time and effort needed to effectively promote your brand. You're going to need an entire marketing strategy, with strategic guest blog mentions and social media marketing. You can build a strong reputation little to no cash, but you must have certain skills.

Vision2Code, Oct 6, 2015 IP
  3. fxlock

fxlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i have $2000 but i want to spend on creating content instead of advertising but i dont know how to make a viral one

fxlock, Oct 6, 2015 IP
  4. Shole93

Shole93 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well you need to work hard. Make a reputation online on forums in your niche, post around facbook groups/tumblr/twitter/reddit about cars and try to add the link to your site into it. Well basically all you have to do is invest a lot of time into promoting your site if you know you will have quality content on it. The best way to do so is to promote the site within your niche related events/sites, but that depends are you seeking more of an local crowd or more of an worldwide one?

Shole93, Oct 6, 2015 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  5. Vitarank

Vitarank Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You indeed, need to put in a lot of effort to make your brand known if you don't want to spend too much. Come to think of it. why not split you $2K budget in content and advertising?

Vitarank, Oct 6, 2015 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Make sure you have a clear point of difference that any fool could ascertain when doing a quick bit of market research. You are relying on word of mouth and search engines to drive traffic and with a niche that is already well served you need to have something really special to get traction. A "brand" is so much more than just a user base!

sarahk, Oct 6, 2015 IP
    Shole93 likes this.
  7. Outlaw Millionaire

Outlaw Millionaire Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'd go with a Facebook Fan Page and start writing articles. Facebook will even help you ad people to you fan page and things will start to take off. That worked very well for me.

Outlaw Millionaire, Oct 6, 2015 IP
  8. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    First you need to understand the definition of popular.

Would you say that Facebook is popular?
    How about YouTube?

Next, you need to figure out why these sites are popular.

Why? because people enjoy going there.

So, your mission needs to be making your audience enjoy coming to your website.

How can you accomplish this?

The answer is probably right under your nose - we won't be able to figure it out for you.

Matthew Sayle, Oct 6, 2015 IP
    Shole93 and sarahk like this.
  9. yudi18

yudi18 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Start a blog on the side of the main website or a discussion forum.
    You may also share the blog posts on all the social networks possible.
    Focus on Keywords & original content.
    Also, Try some innovative idea like Comparison Images or Videos or different responsive website design etc to get more exposure & make people watch to visit your website more often.

yudi18, Oct 9, 2015 IP
  10. alexanderpaul

alexanderpaul Member

Best Answers:
    Then you need to study or get help to do your SEO and marketing.
    Unless you have close ones who can help you for free, then you would need to invest to achieve your objectives.

alexanderpaul, Oct 23, 2015 IP
  11. hogeyman3

hogeyman3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Eat. Sleep. Market (Social Media, Backlink, Door to Door Flyers, Events, and Ads). Repeat.

Repetition is effective. Find a cheap way to build your reputation and stick with it.

hogeyman3, Oct 25, 2015 IP
  12. liltceo

liltceo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do something controversial which grabs attention from media.

liltceo, Oct 25, 2015 IP
  13. Danish4u

Danish4u Peon

Best Answers:

If you're website is ready with some strong good content, then it is very easy for you to become popular! All you need to do is create a good content, promote it on social media sites and make use of SEO techniques... keywords plays a major role, and if you're up on 2nd or 3rd page of Google search engine... then your work is almost done !! :)

Danish4u, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  14. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Can you show us some examples you have worked on where just having good content and social media exposure was enough to make a brand popular?

sarahk, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  15. Nico Puegher

Nico Puegher Peon

Best Answers:
    Well you have money to spend on content, that's great. With value content you can promote your website on social media for free. Be creative and create awesome content in your social media (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, etc).

I think Pinterest can work quite well, I like cars and if I think something that call my attention would be some awesome pictures on Pinterest or some awesome videos from Youtube, choose 1 or 2 main traffic sources and then you can help them with sub traffic sources (Facebook, Twitter, etc).

Don't forget about SEO, your website can make traffic without anything else, but of course social media is important when you're looking to brand yourself. Find good hashtags and find other people making the same as you, contact them and ask them if you can make some kind of exchange, helping each other to grow.

Nico Puegher, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  16. Mehul B

Mehul B Member

Best Answers:
    If you’re starting with brand new website then first thing I would suggest you to do SEO. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) will help to increase online presence of your website then go for social media. The popularity of Social Media is increasing enormously as more people are getting active on social networking sites. Share good and informative content of your website on social media, people gets easily engaged with a good content.

Share your blog in Facebook groups, Google plus communities and LinkedIn groups, here you will get readers for your blog without paying a single penny to it.

Mehul B, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  17. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    All I can say is that you have made a good move investing your money on content, but it have to be good content.

What I would do if I were you I would examine what users in your niche 'Cars' are interested in. For example, my brother have built a website in a similar niche as you are but in my country. And I told him that visitors are only interested in visiting for a period of time then they won't come back for a long time. His website was a classified ads website about selling and buying cars. The user won't visit everyday because as soon as he find the car that he like and buy it, he won't visit anymore.

So I told him that he must focus on search engine traffic. And as for me I have a funny pictures website. What I should be focusing on is Social media like facebook, because visitors will want to share funny pictures and this is how a website grow

You see each website has it's own marketing method, you just need to know yours

FarrisFahad, Oct 30, 2015 IP