1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Posting in group for sales

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by imza86, Oct 21, 2015.

Hi , i wanna post in group for sales and also include my website link.

I do want my posting to be notified to my friends and also i do want it to appear in their news feed.

Can this be done ?

imza86, Oct 21, 2015 IP
  2. HaRdHouse

HaRdHouse Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Make your posts public and they will appear to your friends timeline. Be safe with group posting with links. You will get banned if you are doing it to often.

HaRdHouse, Oct 23, 2015 IP
  3. imza86

imza86 Member

Best Answers:
    I do want it to be public, i only want people in the group to see my posting. I do want my friends to see it

imza86, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  4. Nga Nguyễn

Nga Nguyễn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why don't you create a page on facebook for your business and invite your friends like this after that asked them share your page and invite their friend like it too? When you have a post on page maybe people whom like your page see it. If you want you can also post on page, on group and on your timeline; so your friends and people who like your page and joined group can see your post. I think it's better than only post in group :). You can run facebook ads for your page to increase like too ^^

Nga Nguyễn, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  5. ByteChef

ByteChef Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I think when you post into a group your frens see that you have posted into a group, they see that in the feed, but they do not see the actual post. They have to click on that feed to go to that group post.

ByteChef, Oct 29, 2015 IP