1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which business will you start if you have $100000?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by blueleaf, Jul 12, 2013.

1. fxlock

fxlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i will defiantly invest in forex trading niche or make and insurance website ..both of the niche makes big money but you must know how to do it

fxlock, Sep 29, 2015 IP
  2. humaid11

humaid11 Member

Best Answers:
    I will invest this amount of money in my online business on Amazon

Thax to the Amazing course that changed my financial life

Because im very sure that i will get 3x back from my invesment

humaid11, Sep 29, 2015 IP
  3. Nadeem Awan

Nadeem Awan Member

Best Answers:
    I will invest in forex trading as I have over 5 years of experience in it alone. I have learned some great skills in trading that there is no chance of loosing my investment and I can earn atleast 50% per month on my capital too. You or anyone else can enjoy these returns as well by joining me here. http://forextradingmillionaire.weebly.com/
    I have a track record and many satisfied customers. See my fanpage here. https://www.facebook.com/Forex-Trading-Millionaire-1377845979104479/

Nadeem Awan, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  4. Website Submitter

Website Submitter Member

Best Answers:
    If I have $100,000, I would first keep it in a fixed deposit to earn monthly interest.
    This would enable me to hedge against inflation or generate small dividend, while I take my time to consider several investment plans.
    I would try not to get carried away in investment, that's why I would put it in a fixed deposit initially.
    I would consider investing in a small property (or a land) or gold as well as using small portion of the money in starting an online business dealing with buy-sell-trade perhaps something similar to Alibaba. This is how I would diversify my investment.

Website Submitter, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  5. newhope

newhope Peon

Best Answers:
    Forex!

newhope, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  6. Danish4u

Danish4u Peon

Best Answers:
    Hah!! I'm basically from India, and if I would have that much money, then would definitely invest it in marriage function hall. This would be the best investment!

Danish4u, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  7. Floyd Arthur

Floyd Arthur Member

Best Answers:
    Hire a consultant and focus on research and development.

Floyd Arthur

Floyd Arthur, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  8. PowerfulDigitalSolutions

PowerfulDigitalSolutions Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am by no means an investment expert, but I have read resources on the subject. It depends on what your goals are - are you more interested in monthly cash flow or long term capital gains?

I'm assuming you're more interested in the monthly cash flow (that's would I would focus on if I were given $100,000 - build up that monthly cash flow first and then create a plan for long term investment). Some people might tell you to buy rental properties, you realistically you might be able to purchase 1 or 2 single family residences and make maybe $500/month in monthly cashflow.

In my opinion, you could acquire a lot more virtual real estate with $100K as opposed to regular real estate. I would go to somewhere like Flippa and invest in an established website with a proven monthly cash flow. There are plenty of Kindle books and other resources on this subject, so I won't go into too much detail. Just like with any other investment, make sure you do your due diligence and know what you're getting into.

If it were my $100K, I would look at the Flippa listings with established websites bringing in solid monthly cash flow from Google Adwords and/or other forms of advertising. I would also look at the other established ecommerce websites for sale.

You could also create your own digital product and create a website to sell it (pay someone to create the product, someone else to create the website, etc.). When going to Flippa (or here in DP for that matter), you'll be able to purchase a ready-made website where (almost) everything is in place for you.

Overall, I would look into investing in other online businesses and virtual real estate. That's just me.

9. zeeshan125

zeeshan125 Member

Best Answers:
    If i have this money i will go for electronics business which contains laptops, mobiles tablets and related things that will be sold offline as well as online.. I will set up a good shop in business area and an office for this purpose and hire some staff to manage the affairs of business.....I will also setup a professional E.commerce website to sale the products of business.. Social media page of business is also helpful.

zeeshan125, Oct 28, 2015 IP
  10. Pfaul

Pfaul Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm in the process of creating an IT Hosting and Financial Services company. Only one requirement: You need to be a US Veteran holding good paper. Interested? PM me.

Pfaul, Oct 28, 2015 IP
  11. Shoplet

Shoplet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    E-commerce Business! In a digital age, this is the best way to go!

Shoplet, Oct 29, 2015 IP